Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Dusty on June 09, 2014, 10:19:18 PM
TK, yes, I performed the before and after run down test just exactly as you described early on in testing.  Results were obvious.

MarkE, You are totally correct, I have no disagreement what so ever with what you say. 

I just like to replicate and also I do work on my own designs.  I just enjoy it, not much more to say.

Dusty
If you enjoy it then more power to you and I hope you find it a nice pass time.

Tomasz

Here is Blender 2.70 file.
It is a good starting point to take into account 3D aspect of the simulation.
I am not that skilled in the software. Maybe someone else could make it more rigid and take it further.

sudarsana

Quote from: norman6538 on June 06, 2014, 09:41:57 PM
Sudarsana  - being new you will save a lot of time if you get this
lever lesson firmly in your head. The lever trades off a long distance
and a small weight for a larger weight and a short distance. ie.
1 lb can lift 5 lbs but the one lb travels 5 inches and the 5 lbs
only travels 1 inch therefore both sides are the same - 5 inch lbs.

Remember work done  is force times distance.

Norman

Thanks for the comment.

we can design a lever which keeps the weights in overbalance without consuming any energy. 

people may laugh by reading the above line.  but i believe the above lever can be achieved and without this kind of lever we cannot create gravity wheel.

cheers - SC.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: sudarsana on June 11, 2014, 03:03:56 AM
Thanks for the comment.

we can design a lever which keeps the weights in overbalance without consuming any energy. 

people may laugh by reading the above line.  but i believe the above lever can be achieved and without this kind of lever we cannot create gravity wheel.

cheers - SC.

If, as we know with some degree of certainly, that gravity is a conservative force then such a lever is simply not possible.

You would need to prove that the potential energy of a mass with a position in a gravitational field is somehow dependent on the path it took to get to the position rather than simply dependent on its location in the field. A full mathematical proof countering such a possibility was developed a long time ago. Nothing has changed since then.

One conclusion of the mathematical proof is that it implies no physical arrangement of masses can ever break this symmetry.

In essence you would need to modify the nature of gravity itself for your lever to be possible.

forest

Let me comment it in weird way. In nature there are 3 types of reaction :
- unstable reaction which need input energy  and has big looses - most common everywhere, it come to stable low energy state very quickly
-  stable reaction which still need input energy, but has ability to maintain it's state (with some looses) - mostly human made
- unstable reaction which produce copious amount of effects around, which takes hidden background energy and dissipate at high rate - chain reaction, blow, explosions - fortunately RARE in nature

There is unclear why gravity should be restricted to the two former types.