Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centraflow

Quote from: MarkE on June 12, 2014, 11:40:02 AM
A lever does not change the relationship between a mass and the gravitational field.

what are you talking about, the see saw or the other thread?

If the other thread, you need to study it to see what changes the relationship, in reality it is the time domain relationship of the center of gravity (continualy moving) and the bottom weight trying to keep up with it, it's like a cat trying to catch it's own tail, the cat is the heavy weight, the tail is the moving center of gravity using very little energy to move, but the weight has a huge amount of energy once moving from gravitational pull (it never stops as long as you have that small input).

regards

Mike 8)

MarkE

Quote from: centraflow on June 12, 2014, 11:54:25 AM

what are you talking about, the see saw or the other thread?

If the other thread, you need to study it to see what changes the relationship, in reality it is the time domain relationship of the center of gravity (continualy moving) and the bottom weight trying to keep up with it, it's like a cat trying to catch it's own tail, the cat is the heavy weight, the tail is the moving center of gravity using very little energy to move, but the weight has a huge amount of energy once moving from gravitational pull (it never stops as long as you have that small input).

regards

QuoteQuote from: centraflow on Today at 05:28:45 PM

An off set see saw, heavy weight on the short end and a lighter weight on the other, the fulcrum is your center of gravity relationship, notice I said relationship

regards

Mike 8)

A lever does not change the relationship between a mass and the gravitational field.

Mike 8)

centraflow

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 12, 2014, 11:51:26 AM
You must be talking about that other "TK", Kapanadze, because I don't leave out the energy it took to get the block up there in the first place.
DO NOT MISREPRESENT ME OR PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH.

Nobody denies that you can "extract energy" from falling weights. That energy does not come from gravity, though, and the "trick" is that you need to consider the _complete cycle_. How did that pesky concrete block get up there in the airplane to begin with? THAT is the energy that "devistates" your house. The little tipping energy "from stable to unstable" is just what it takes to get over the final potential hill (moving the CG of the block over the edge of the doorway) and that is returned almost instantly as the block begins to fall.

TK

Don't get heated, I was talking to Mark-E and not representing you in any way, I'm not that type of person, so calm down.

Yes I think I explained myself well that getting the block up there in the first place was not to be taken into the equation. It was to show that little in a moment of time can be used to create a lot. The trick is to be able to do that all the time without starting from the ground again, and of course with that analogy you could never do that, and was not the point.

Now what I call time bending ;D  is another thing, it can be a way of maintaining a mass in continual fall with little energy input in relation to output. No laws are broken, just bent time a little ;D

If you look at that other thread, then you just maybe see something and see why I call it time bending, a mass that's always falling!!! how can that be?  well thinkabout what I have said in other posts here, move the center of gravity relationship to the mass and don't try to move the mass. 8)

regards

Mike 8)

centraflow

Quote from: MarkE on June 12, 2014, 12:09:05 PM

Mike 8)

?????????????????

forest

Quote from: centraflow on June 12, 2014, 12:16:17 PM

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??

Except when the center of mass of lever is changing without any work spent, like when lever is free falling in space.
Never heard about parametric resonance ? It's very similar