Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on April 26, 2014, 05:45:13 PM
gurangax said earlier ...By this do you mean at the 6 o'clock position every half or full turn of the wheel?

Every 6.00 oclock meaning whenever it reaches there.

regards

MarkE

Quote from: minnie on April 26, 2014, 05:44:39 PM

I thought it would be sort of fun if Fletcher,Koala or MarkE or someone similar could
    tell us how big of a wheel we would need to run our properties.
     I think 20kw would be about right, I have a 10kva genset and it can't cope with
     my needs, electric shower alone being 9 kw.
     Say your wheel could capture 5% of gravitational energy and remember the speed
     of a wheel is severely limited if it is to feel the force.
      I can't imagine a basement installation!
                      John.
If for example one wished to run their home for a day at 1kW average consumption then that is 86.4MJ required for a 24 hour period.  Given that gravity is a conservative field, that means the wheel will rotate once from a maximum GPE position to a mininmum GPE position.  86.4MJ is 8.81 million kg*meters.  If you wanted to do this with a mass of water, and had a 10m diameter wheel ( a lovely addition to any front or back yard ), then the store mass at the top would need to be 880,000 kg, IE 880 metric tons.  In water, that would be a bit more than 880 cubic meters on top of that 10m diameter wheel.  Then for the next day, all you need to do is restore that wheel to its maximum GPE position again.  That is of course only a small problem for proponents of myths.

gurangax

I mean really? cant someone come up with a conclusion of how it may work I have already given the clues needed..

lets say we have a 2 meter crossbar with 2 kg of weight on both ends (so its 4kg) then we will get a maximum of at least 2.946 of torque.
well this is dependant on the design parameters of course.

regards

edit: I meant 2.946 Nm of torque

MarkE

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 09:06:55 PM
I mean really? cant someone come up with a conclusion of how it may work I have already given the clues needed..

lets say we have a 2 meter crossbar with 2 kg of weight on both ends (so its 4kg) then we will get a maximum of at least 2.946 of torque.
well this is dependant on the design parameters of course.

regards
It doesn't work.  Gravity is conservative. 

But I tell you what as long as you want to continue with your claims:  I'll happily contract electricity from you for $0.10 / kWh.  You just install your equipment on my premises in a sealed and locked cabinet, and I'll buy the electricity.  Tell me what continuous power capacity that you can deliver, the form:  AC or DC and at what voltage, current, and phase configuration (if AC), and when you can install.

4Tesla

@gurangax

Please start a new thread when you're ready to share your secret.  I'm not going to waste my time coming back here.

Thanks.