Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

The excess energy is so obvious. Anyone who doesnt see it obviously doesnt know real physics.

regards

forest

Quote from: broli on May 23, 2014, 02:20:39 AM
Password for what exactly?

Regarding your video. It shows a small weight dropping a large distance and a big weight rising a small distance. I can't seem to find the magic.

Again, I can only trust my intuition, but if you can please take that inside lever (with small and large balls) outside the device (theoretically of course) . The compute all forces as it would be stationary on ground lever. Then take into account "apparent" weight rise due to potential gravity energy converted into kinetic one which adds force to the larger ball.Recompute the lever action (force on the smaller ball point). You need to know the distance the larger ball falls...

gurangax

Quote from: forest on May 23, 2014, 02:51:55 AM
thank you gurangax  ;)  the magic happens when you throw away any mechanical joints (forcing balance) as I expected. I hope everybody see it now, especially those "skilled in art"

btw I think this is slighly wrong animation. If I'm correct there should be a very slight minimal time when lever is FREE FALLING in air without touching anything. It is not obvious here..

Of course I'm not expert here, please bear with me. It resemble to me the David and Goliath story. A small rock doing huge impact due to the proper timing of releasing mass from contrifugal force.
Please , please ...you must see this ! I'm only uneducated simple-minded person ! It's impossible you don't found it ealier

watch carefully

gurangax

Quote from: forest on May 23, 2014, 02:51:55 AM
thank you gurangax  ;)  the magic happens when you throw away any mechanical joints (forcing balance) as I expected. I hope everybody see it now, especially those "skilled in art"

btw I think this is slighly wrong animation. If I'm correct there should be a very slight minimal time when lever is FREE FALLING in air without touching anything. It is not obvious here..

Of course I'm not expert here, please bear with me. It resemble to me the David and Goliath story. A small rock doing huge impact due to the proper timing of releasing mass from contrifugal force.
Please , please ...you must see this ! I'm only uneducated simple-minded person ! It's impossible you don't found it ealier

I mean did you open the rar file? or did you only watch the video

regards

forest

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 02:53:14 AM

Now do you understand?  :)

I think so. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I had other concept but not easy to implement, more according to the video link you posted with a ball alone flying in air and hitting the kind of elastic lever of two parts , but the obvious problem is the way to catch the ball and attach again to the lever system.  I'm really not much experienced in mechanical devices and really not that much interested in building anything complicated  :-\