Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on June 02, 2014, 10:17:23 PM
LOL.  Your statements are all ... wait for it ... assertions!

The two "wait for it" statements were not assertions, and were backed up with mathematical rebuttals.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on June 02, 2014, 10:15:58 PM
LOL.  "Pee Wee's Playhouse" went off the air but you give us this.

Another psychological projection.  It's obvious you try to bury your posts behind a bunch of spam when the debate isn't going in your favour.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on June 02, 2014, 10:21:37 PM
The two "wait for it" statements were not assertions, and were backed up with mathematical rebuttals.

Gravock
LOL.   Somewhere your "mathematical rebuttals" were devoid of any math, or any actual data that supported your assertions.  We all know that you are playing a game for LULZ.  Do you think you are doing well?

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on June 02, 2014, 10:25:42 PM
Another psychological projection.  It's obvious you try to bury your posts behind a bunch of spam when the debate isn't going in your favour.

Gravock
Debate?  Where is the debate?  You deny the Pythagorean Theorem.

sarkeizen

Quote from: sarkeizen
Is this a correct way to find the length of the arc?
Just pointing out that you have avoided answering my question but of course you will demand that I answer yours, then perhaps lie a little or pretend that you have.  Is there a reason that the deliberately ignorant all act this way?
Quote from: gravityblock on June 02, 2014, 09:53:38 PM
Do you disagree with Mathis's statement of, "we can draw eight steps or 64 steps or an infinity of steps, and it will not change a thing?"
Yes.  In the specific sense that it is meaningful to the problem at hand - which is measuring the arc.  You could apply the identical principle to the hypotenuse and end up with a contradiction to the pythagorean theorem.  However since we know the pythagorean theorem to be true by other means we know that this can not be a correct measure.  QED.

Next?
Your method for finding the length of the arc is not applicable for a circular path with a time variable.
At what point did I mention "my method".  I'm just saying that Mathis could have his head cut off and do math nearly as well as he currently does.
Al-right, then once again let me get your thesis in words before we begin, as I previously did with the car race.
Actually you didn't.  You didn't explain either question well and you didn't answer my questions.   Go ahead and look.  Nope.  At no point did you find out what I think about the actual problem you were positing.  Do you usually delude yourself like this? 
Do you think pi is a dimensionless constant?
Define "dimensionless constant" using only the lemmas of ZF(C).