Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on June 03, 2014, 10:53:41 AM
Yes, your pants are very full.

You have yet to show how my response to TK's example used static geometry as you wrongly and falsely asserted.  It is your pants which are very full.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

sarkeizen

Quote from: gravityblock on June 03, 2014, 11:08:57 AM
You have yet to show
So dude, what is the hold up...there must be a clear problem with my proof right?  Or is Mathis...*GASP* wrong and fallible?

Again....

i) "Drawing those little steps" accurately measures a curve
ii) If i) then it must also accurately  measure a line segment.
iii) The hypotenuse is a line segment.
iv) If ii) and iii) then the results of "drawing those little steps" will match the pythagorean theorem.
v) iv) is false by virtue of far too many proofs to count.
vi) i) can not be true.

gravityblock

Quote from: sarkeizen on June 02, 2014, 08:55:12 PM
Especially since he also proves (perhaps inadvertently) that the pythagorean theorem can't possibly be true.  Something we have something like a hundred distinct proofs for.

Quote from: gravityblock on June 02, 2014, 08:59:30 PM
This is not a mathematical or scientific rebuttal, and is an argument by assertion with nothing to back up your false claims.

Gravock

Quote from: sarkeizen on June 02, 2014, 09:11:02 PM
Shut.  The FUCK. Up. 

You have wrongly assumed and asserted the Pythagorean theorem holds true in a non-Euclidean geometry, but it doesn't.  Your argument that Mathis inadvertently proves the Pythagorean theorem can't possibly be true, is only based on wrong assumptions and false assertions made by you.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

sarkeizen

Quote from: gravityblock on June 03, 2014, 11:35:29 AM
You have wrongly assumed and asserted the Pythagorean theorem holds true in a non-Euclidean geometry, but it doesn't.
Explain what part of this diagram is expressly stated as non-euclidian.  http://www.milesmathis.com/vel5.jpg

minnie

Gravityblock, you're oh so very clever, like your argument add in time
   and maturity should come.
                                  John.