Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bearden MEG

Started by Smudge, May 09, 2014, 11:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smudge

Here is another paper I originally wrote 10 years ago but never published.  Having re-read it I have made a few changes to make it more understandable.  Those who may be pursuing this MEG technology might find it interesting.

Tito L. Oracion

This is a good pdf buddy. :) ;)

Hope somebody can see it too. :)

Smudge

Thanks for the encouragement.  I have lots more on my computer having spent the last 20 years studying OU.  I am too old and don't have the facilities for doing serious practical research but I do have a brain and have written many theoretical papers.  I hope these will steer others in what I think is the right direction.  Look out for more papers soon.

Neo-X

Quote from: Smudge on May 09, 2014, 11:10:27 AM
Here is another paper I originally wrote 10 years ago but never published.  Having re-read it I have made a few changes to make it more understandable.  Those who may be pursuing this MEG technology might find it interesting.

Thank you very much for posting this document, it gain me more knowledge how to construct a MEG. I am more interested now in MEG than any other ou devices.  :)

vasik041

Hi Smudge,

I am also studding this subject for some time and
perhaps you find attached document interesting  ;)

Regards,
V.