Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

You will get a voltage.that is due the NEMCA effect.how long it will take to recover I don't know but it absolutely will recover to some stable reading. You should never show voltages here that haven't been shorted FIRST then adequately rested because that is their true equilibrium value.that voltage that you showed in your last video is in fact meaningless because that was before shorting.hydrogen dissolves in platinum,it does not dissolve in carbon although it adsorbs loosely with it hence there will be something.with gold here you will without a doubt get something stable and permanent.gold does not dissolve h2

pomodoro

OK I shall disconnect short tomorrow and show the voltage after some hours. Hydrogen will then be pumped through while shorted.  I'll still go for roughly the same voltage on Pd/Pt and C even with hydrogen.  I reckon all the catalytic Pt electrode does is equilibrate ultra fast, the C will have a much weaker exchange current , so its potential will initially also depend on any other contaminating couples, but once those reactions are exhausted the same potential as the Pt will develop.  I actually hope I'm wrong BTW. 
Next post will have the result of the disconnection and rest phase for this oxygen karpen.

profitis

Ok before you do any hydrogen experiments or further oxygen experiments there is one setup I will insist that you do to prove your loyalty to science and to the overunity crowd pomodoro.it requires platinum(black) and platinum etched under air in Either acid or base.are you willing to do this dastardly simple experiment( you have all ingredients at hand)

profitis

When you show on camera the above experiment(Pt black vs Pt) result it will render all of what you just said above null and void.you cannot possibly tell us that platinum vs carbon or platinum vs gold will die out if platinum vs platinum works like a bomb

pomodoro

Quote from: profitis on August 11, 2014, 11:30:07 AM
Ok before you do any hydrogen experiments or further oxygen experiments there is one setup I will insist that you do to prove your loyalty to science and to the overunity crowd pomodoro.it requires platinum(black) and platinum etched under air in Either acid or base.are you willing to do this dastardly simple experiment( you have all ingredients at hand)

What are the exact details of this mother of all tests?  Isn't it supposed to be shiny vs black?