Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Not jumping pomodoro?You had to open the thing up and expose it to air correct? My teacher wouldve murdered me.the climbing rate of that voltage after 24hrs short-circuit was about 0.001v/second and was exceptionally likely to accellerate its climb over time.

profitis

The palladium/mercury experiment is therefore deemed by me to be a total success.the palladium has to be higher up just its corner touching the top of electrolyte for even greater voltage disparity and far more rapid voltage climb due to shorter resaturation timespan.

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on August 22, 2014, 05:14:50 AM
The palladium/mercury experiment is therefore deemed by me to be a total success.the palladium has to be higher up just its corner touching the top of electrolyte for even greater voltage disparity and far more rapid voltage climb due to shorter resaturation timespan.
In that case I suggest that you write out your hypothesis, and then state how the experiment falsifies the null, or is at least consistent with the hypothesis proper.

profitis

Its very simple @mark E.the stirring/agitation ontop the mercury had no effect to accellerate volts climb after 24hr short.the increased bubbling agitation over the palladium obviously decreased saturation time,that's the time we were supposed to wait out in this experiment.that's where pomodoro went wrong ie.interference with the timespan for resaturation.the voltage climb directly after 24hr hour short was indicative of what was going to be revealed after 2 or 3 hours rest.total success in line with reversable hydrogen spillover theory, in line with nernst theorem, in line with overpotential theorem.   

MarkE

Profitis:  I am not asking that you write a narrative to me.  I am suggesting that if you believe that the experiments support your ideas that you state  your hypothesis that you believe the experiments addressed, and then show preferably that the experiments falsified the null, or in the least that they support the hypothesis proper.