Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Etched nickel mesh submerged in Na2CO3 sol with blackened nickel mesh ontop.oxygen spillover in action.this will not work under argon or nitrogen gas.you can make these electrodes as stinking big as u want.break the micrometer if u wish.

profitis

This snapshot at the height of the powerburst curve.this type of spillover entirely spontaneously reversable.

profitis

Double-step spillover from nickel black onto etched onto etched in rapid succession(everything submerged this time).note the negative potential at the end indicating definite o2 spillover and not galvanic corrosion(wouldve been positive or zero).this will not work under argon or nitrogen.

pomodoro

Well guys I need a break from this research, so this Will be my last post for now. The Pt black vs etched Pt did have a small voltage develop when they were placed in a solution of ammonium chloride. I measured 22 mv  , but after 4 days it has died town to 9.  This is after being shorted for a few days.
Keep the work going profitis , and good luck. For now I'm going to get my hands dirty with RF.  I have a working 2kw cw 27mhz oscillator that I'd like to put to some use. I need to brush up on Stiffler , Avramenko, and moray as I have not been keeping up for 6 years or so.

profitis

Chloride ion (cl-) visciously corrodes platinum in presence of air pomodoro hence your evening out of potentials using nh4cl which is why I recomended (nh4)2so4 or NaOH thanks anyway.goodluck with the stiffler thingy