Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

tesla zpr generator cosmic energy

Started by tturner, May 26, 2014, 12:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: tturner on May 27, 2014, 07:59:38 PM
so I'm reading Tesla's book called the problem with increasing human energy and it says a couple paragraphs into the book that his inexhaustible energy for the world the unlimited energy was the burning of nitrogen check it if you don't believe me but I didn't really expect that definitely have to keep investigating this research

joe cell

tturner

joe cell are very cool. but do they have any type of throttle responce. im talking to a friend who got his vehicle to run on joseph cater free energy box like in free energy info ch. passive systems. the thing he noticed was there was absolutley no throttle responce and he had to use shifting. then after a week of driving he was stopped at a parking spot the engine started revving out of control he said it.must have been from the engine finally getting acclimated to the orgone.

i dont want this to be about orgone but if its free energy that can power our cars and houses then im all for it. and we need to do this now asap

i cant find any circuits that can harness orgone. reich supposively had one but got suppressed

i found this devise from ch.11 in kelly's fei and it looks like it could capture some free energy but my questions are what would the emission be? the air that is burnt releases radiation. the devise seems to capture but whats left goes right out the top into the open enviroment. i was never good at chemistry or anything nuclear waste so what are the dangers of this devise. burning nitrogen with a high voltage spark gap and having nitrogen emit radiation onto the electrodes to pick up energy. what happens to the burnt nitrogen. how can we safely let air into the devise and out without being exposed to gamma radiation?

thx1138

Quote from: forest on May 26, 2014, 02:38:23 PM
oh,crap... why everybody expect more and more complicated theories involving zpr, cosmic rays , radioactivity and maybe alien forces are better to explein natural phenomena ?
I don't know about the alien forces but, as far as I know, cosmic rays and radioactivity are natural phenomena.

And zpr, if you meant zpe, is just a different name for the Casimir effect which is also a natural phenomena although it lives in that weird world of quantum doohickeys. So that one might be purely theoreical.

If you want to evidence of radiation, take a look at a dental x-ray. If you want to see evidence of cosmic rays, build one of these: http://quarknet.fnal.gov/resources/QN_CloudChamberV1_4.pdf

Then again, cosmic rays can be looked at as "alien forces" since they don't originate on the earth and the more powerful ones originate in different galaxies.

tturner

guys made a big mistake i misread tesla problem of increasing human energy . he talks about burning nitrogen but i thought i read he saw it as a unlimitedfuel source.lol. sorry for the mistake i am a newbie but thats for the posts and hopefully we can keep working on this

pix

Quote from: tturner on May 28, 2014, 03:21:21 PM
guys made a big mistake i misread tesla problem of increasing human energy . he talks about burning nitrogen but i thought i read he saw it as a unlimitedfuel source.lol. sorry for the mistake i am a newbie but thats for the posts and hopefully we can keep working on this
Burning nitrogen in ambient air means- spark gap.
Spark gap is electrons multiplier plus source of UV radiation. One electron "in"- many more electrons "out". Loeb and Meck, read it.

Regards,
pix