Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Non-Coherent Access to Hidden Precession Energy in Ferromagnetic Material

Started by Smudge, June 03, 2014, 06:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smudge

Here is another of my old papers suggesting means for accessing energy from electron precession.  It assumes that in a very fast change of applied magnetic field the individual electron precessions are not able to instantaneously adjust their precession frequency to the new value, and in this temporary "non permitted" state they supply an anomalous longitudinal magnetization.  It may be noted that in normal magnetic switching circuits where current is switched into a coil, the current rise-time (hence also magnetic field rise-time) is slow because of the low impedance drive circuit.  Only on switch-off do we see a rapid field change (and that time constant is likely determined by stray capacitance).  There are many claims for OU associated with fast back-emf spikes and my paper may offer an explanation for where the anomalous energy comes from.  Enjoy!

Vortex1

The file opens fine with Wordpad, all figures and text are readable.

Smudge: Thank you for posting this as it is an area I have been experimenting in.  I will give it a thorough read.

My plan is to use a normal coils and out of phase coils to create a bucking orthogonal field timed with the normal coil. I am using MnZn  material and a very simple low power excitation circuit that will also easily detect the presence of anomalous energy.

I am also looking at any voltage developed at the ends of the ferrite material.

Kind Regards, Vortex1

Edit: Ok read the paper, looks very good. What is the current state of your experiments with this?

Smudge

Quote from: Dave45 on June 03, 2014, 07:30:21 AM
Cant open doc files  :(

Sorry I sent the wrong file.  Should have sent the pdf version so here it is.

Vortex1

May I present this circuit for OU testing?

I also have variable frequency circuits that do not require an externa FG (frequency generator) drive, very simple two transistors.