Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheoriaApophasis

Based upon nearly 20 years of research and finding a few of the last remaining missing pieces, ..
I uploaded the 110 PAGES  (with many original diagrams) to the website,

***I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING, I retired at age 32, I only want to GIVE AWAY FREE information, I love wisdom and information and knowledge. I want NOTHING, I have no "angle" to giving out this information.  :)

2 sizes on the book, small and large  (one reduced in image optimization)

This is the 2nd edition,  3rd edition coming out NEXT MONTH

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]  www.kathodos.com/magnetism1.pdf  67.9 MB  PDF

www.kathodos.com/magnetismsmall.pdf   13.4 MB  PDF
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

alternate download link:
https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small

Page 30 begins the description of magnetism.

[COLOR="Red"]I will give everyone here a link to the book, IT IS FREE[/COLOR]

Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism

Exploring the nature of Magnetism, with regards to the true model of atomic geometry and field mechanics by means of rational physics & logic

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]ISBN  0-9712541-8-4[/COLOR][/SIZE]

FINAL PROOF of magnetic vortex:

You will REGRET not seeing the 1st time ever proof in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dilk8gcDxac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwn3CqvRumg

I have been killing myself to finish the work, all the original diagrams, and digital validations, and experiments with pyrol. graphite, and my own special creation of ferrofluid, and checking and rechecking.

Owning every book ever published on earth on Magnetism and having 100% FREE time for the past 14 years, and having a lifetime devotion to uncovering magnetism, ....
I dont say casually that I am certain you will be stunned with the results / information.

Lux et Veritas

Author.

MileHigh

Theoria,

I looked at your fist clip and the beginning of the second clip that you linked to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dilk8gcDxac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwn3CqvRumg

All that your two clips do is confirm that the current theory for how magnetic fields work is correct.

So sorry, but your two clips show the "opposite" of what you are stating in your proposition.  Your clips with the magnet and the CRT TV confirm that there is no "magnetic vortex."

MileHigh

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: MileHigh on July 13, 2014, 09:36:50 PM\

So sorry, but your two clips show the "opposite" of what you are stating in your proposition.  Your clips with the magnet and the CRT TV confirm that there is no "magnetic vortex."

Im so sorry you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have a liquid suspension also showing vortex reciprocation, that does NOT use ferromagnetic material.

My two clips show EXACTLY what I am stating.  The fault lay at your own lack of comprehension, try reading the book and stop being a closed minded lemming.  ;)

MileHigh

Who says seeing a vortex pattern on a TV screen means that the magnetic field is a vortex?  That's your big fail right there.  What's going on in your clips is crystal clear to me.

You are just inventing an explanation to lead yourself down your own garden path.  Please stop and rethink what you are stating.  Those two clips with the magnet and the CRT TV screen disprove what you are stating and they prove the real scientific explanation is correct.

Your problem is that apparently right now you are unable to explain what you are observing when you play with a magnet in front of a CRT TV screen.  So your first challenge is to properly explain what you are observing.

You state that you have been studying magnetism for 14 years.  How then is it possible that you can't explain what you are observing?

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: MileHigh on July 13, 2014, 09:51:59 PM
Who says seeing a vortex pattern on a TV screen means that the magnetic field is a vortex?  That's your big fail right there.  What's going on in your clips is crystal clear to me.

You havent read the book, I have explained it.

You make many claims, but have no logic for any of it.

Who said the CRT was the only proof?  I have liquid suspension models proving the very same thing. 

Whats a "big fail" son?   Because you made a claim this proves what son?   Children make claims, adults back them up.   

People that make claims are forced to prove them or back them up, otherwise they have nothing intelligent to contribute on the matter,  as per yourself.

I suspect you might be a teenager, there are few adults that have such horrific statements full of claims and senseless rants with no evidence, no logic, no reason behind them.

Run along.  ;)