Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IS THIS FREE ENERGY?

Started by magnetman12003, August 07, 2014, 07:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Check out this video and let me know.  I have been working on this for quite some time and
cant explain why no load is showing up on my wattmeter when a 120 volt LED 1 watt bulb is lit.
Watt meter measures entire load of function meter and home made free energy transformer plus the bulb powered and unpowered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2E82sJToU

MarkE

The tiny amount of power that you are running through your bulb is below the resolution of your "Kill-a-Watt" meter.

TinselKoala

I like your HP3310a. That's a real classic! Take care of it, pass it down to your grandkids. At some point you may want to change out the electrolytic caps in the power supply and timing circuits for modern caps of the same value. The modern ones will be smaller! The PS caps especially can cause unwanted noise as they go bad from old age and the others will cause drift and stability issues.

If I take my garden hose and spray it out into the back yard, and measure the flow at the tap, I get a certain value. If you now come along with a bucket, and stand out there and catch some of the spray to fill your bucket, will my tap flow measurement change?

synchro1

Try a bigger bulb! Looks pretty cool, two LC tanks. Definitly looks like you're transverting reactive power.

Farmhand

Converting reactive power to real power consumed in a load has nothing whatsoever to do with free energy, if you convert the
reactive power and use it as real power you will pay for it because it won't be returned to the supply. Power factor correction is
good for low power factor devices but it has zero to do with free energy.

Set up your own Generator or use a DC supply to make AC from so the input can be measured and the cost of producing the AC is
taken into account and you will see under unity. It costs energy just to make available the AC power at the wall.