Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

drawing energy from parallel realities

Started by Mancha, August 13, 2014, 06:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mancha

to Void:
I have asked man from our team who made program for micro controller.
He told me that during 8440 nano seconds micro controller makes 10 measurements and gives out average value.
Beside that, let me remind you that we got very often charge gain with simple spark gap version which i described on video.
Also have been noticed strange effect that  sometimes we got sparks jumping across both spark gaps in the same time, but just one capacitor collected charge.
But we left this version, because  it was too slow and so violent discharge.
The violent discharge  is much better  to get this effect, but so difficult to measure properly, because time frame to do that is short.

If inductance will take place  here, when C1 or C2 will has 18V, then source capacitor will has 6V only, but this  has not been measured
On the end.... yeas we are ready to accept if we made some mistake in our approach and measurements.
All the best,
Milan

Mancha

I forgot to say that next voltage reading after 10 s also shows gain in charge, which tell us two things
1. the voltage is reading is correct (easy to check with digital voltmeter)
2. the  time frame for detection parallel reality ( and consume this charge gain) is running out

In some of our test  we did not have charge gain after 10 seconds
The time frame depends of total energy movement, capacity, initial voltage etc. Like in other fileds of classic physics.
All The Best,
Milan

Mancha

you can see my new video about very strange affect which I have noticed  in 2005.
http://youtu.be/GE5xUdoERtA
Here are short  footage which I was lucky to catch in 2011.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u2mBUZmXjA
All the Best,
Milan

gotoluc

Hello Milan,

thank you for presenting your experiments.

I was wondering what would happen to C1 test results if you replaced C2 with a 100 Ohm Resistor?... could you test this and report the results?

Thank you

Luc

Turbo

For ' Parallel reality ' you have to use Antimatter.

Positrons.