Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric Battery, New Free Energy Source From Aether!

Started by tinyCoder, September 10, 2014, 03:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Here is the simplest illustration of the donnan equilibrium and the mathmatical representation of the donnan potential kator.notice that it is identical to the nernst equasion.

tinyCoder

Thank you all here.

Dear Conrad, you are totally right, and this is can be said in any community no matter what language does it speak, I know how strange these ideas are but i'm not here to make a suspense story, I'm here to share an idea i found, and I told you many times that i'm working on the translation but I just posted few details to know how will you all react about this thread here.

I'm translating from pure Arabic which is my mother language, so don't worry about that, I'm just having some problems searching for the best scientific terms to use but I'll get that in the best way I can.

And no, this device was not built by me, and I had no contact with the inventor from few years ago, but he left us all what we need and many of us tried to build it, some of us failed, and others succeeded, I was from the first group and I knew where my mistakes were but before taking my next step to rebuild.. I'm sharing. And in these 7 pages (http://alpha-sci.org/showthread.php?t=1372) you'll find the photos we captured to our job.

So as I said everyone has the right to doubt, but let me follow the steps you gave me and give all the information I can to you and then we can try together to understand how this device is working scientifically, I trust the inventor, he has no reason to lie and even no intentions to make EXTRAORDINARY SHOWS, he destroyed the device as you saw to avoid such seductions and to upgrade the device to work better, the last time I had contact with him he told that he could run the device without using the pyramids and without any external source of energy, and he totally could give scientific proofs about how this is all working.. and said there is a second version of the device coming out soon, but that "soon" never came till now.

So, we brought the old designs we have and started again. If any of you want to join, we'll be happy to profit from you.

Godspeed.

profitis

So he gave no indication of the scientific principal behind it coder? That is enormous power density it would definitely require a massively fast accumulation of charge

wistiti

plengo

Quote from: tinyCoder on September 12, 2014, 08:44:35 AM
Well well, I see what is starting to happen here.

I'll do what I need to do anyway to clarify every detail, then it will be up to everyone to believe or not, and meanwhile, you can take a look at the rest of this "myth".

:)

RomeroUK again?