Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nuclear Resonat Battery test soon to come

Started by pomodoro, September 28, 2014, 08:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Then what is boosting power pomodoro? Resonant up-conversion against 2nd law? Its been known to happen with far-infrared.question is,what was moray up-converting?

pomodoro

Those tubes in his patent are interesting. They supposedly protected the power supply by shorting out at a high voltage. But in reality much simpler systems would have been used instead. In fact the power supply or transformer can easily be designed so as not to require external protection. One tube was reported as having a capacitance of 1F! This was a massive value only a few years ago, let alone in the 50s.  Perhaps those tubes oscillated in a tank circuit and produced power?

Let's see what happens when I zap the uranium salt in a 1uH high Q copper foil coil with a 0.25uF cap charged at 8000v

profitis

It also helps to note that bismuth on exposure to neutrons from uranium turns into polonium,potent alpha emitter.

Kator01

@profits: "We have to get to the basics first"

thats exactly what is foremost necessary. Was one of the reasons why I presented the two links because there is shown one principle
of Betavoltaic so we do not have to speculate about devices which we will not know how they really functioned because of obvious reasons.
I repeat: "is shown one priciple" I know another one which in fact is much more interesting because it opens a total new view into what is going on during readioactive decay and how this decay-process can be trapped while the radioactive element repeats to decay but is hindered by some Parameter thus leading to a phaenomenon called "fermi-resonance".

The links to these vids were also presented by wesley but I have to confess that I will have to study this more than one time to understand the underlying principle.

@profits: unfortunately most of this is presented in intorductory vids

Here is the main website of Snake River N-Radiation Lab

http://www.srnrl.com/

lets have a closer look at what Paul Brown is saying and I wonder why many do not either read or understand what is written in plain language

"a single beta particle emitted from strontium-90 that is absorbed in copper will generate 80,000 ions in a distance of .030 inches."

So here we have it: this is how you can create sort of a supracoductor

futher:
" This increase in the number of moving charge carriers is measured in the real world as increased current.
We also measure a reduction in the resistance of the wire and an increase in its conductivity while the current is directly proportional to the voltage. In other words, the current goes up with an increase of the voltage" !!!

Did you read the curriculum vitae of P.Brown at the last page of the second link ?

I would have put this curriculum at the beginning of this document to make it clear who is presenting this knowledge.

Regards

Kator01

[/font]

pomodoro

The probability of spontaneous fission of U238 and U235 are way too low. Way below 1  in a million per decay. The only chance is if strong alternating ac field can speed things up. This has never been shown to happen, although the spin of unpaired protons can be , such as with NMR.