Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quanta Magnetics Experimental Kits

Started by Scorch, October 15, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Scorch, others are just trying to protect gullible people from getting their
  fingers burned!
                     John.

MileHigh

Scorch:

About the clip, "G1 Load Test 2":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKw7c0UjYkM

He says, "Demonstration:  A G1-Gyro charge output will continue while operating a floodlight, and also continue to charge for a duration in a total power OFF mode."

You state about this clip:

"appears to show promising results, such as this very intriguing *test of the G1"

"I accept the absence of any proof of your claim(s) including your claim the "G1 load test" was conducted by way of a hidden connection to an external battery"

WTF, the guy says that the device is connected to an external battery pack at 1:36 in the clip!

As far as the "load test" goes, that clip is typical of the Quanta Magnetics clips.  He is powering his pulse motor/generator and lighting up a bunch of LEDs with the pulse motor back-spikes or by the rectified generator output or by both.  He makes no measurements of any consequence and arrives at no real conclusions.  It's nothing more than a demonstration of putting a lossy electro-mechanical pulse motor between the battery and the LED load.  The motor can run on after the battery is disconnected from the stored mechanical inertia and/or with the energy stored in the capacitors.  Big deal.

There is nothing promising or remarkable about that and for me there is nothing intriguing going on.  The clip is a dud that says next to nothing.

That's just a reality check for you from somebody that is reasonably experienced with electronics.  Please contemplate this.  When you do your experiments you need to always keep your eye on the "energy ball" and ask yourself "Does this setup I am trying out have any merit?"  That's how you learn.  Don't take it for granted that something is "intriguing," you have to investigate it, do the real thing.

At the end of the clip he says, "It takes a few minutes for it to wind down too while it continues to generate some energy."   Generate some energy my ass.  While it is winding down it is continuously decreasing in energy and producing waste heat energy.  This is supposed to be a quasi-serious load test, and to say "it continues to generate some energy" is totally disingenuous.  If the energy is transforming from one form to another form during the wind-down then he should be stating that.  If you make some test clips yourself, the kind of stuff that I am stating is the level of analysis you should be striving for.

MileHigh

Groundloop

Quote from: MileHigh on October 16, 2014, 02:41:40 PM
Scorch:

Have fun with your device but why not drop the pretentious pseudo legalese and the stuff about "damaging your assets?"  You have a very expensive shiny pulse motor and there are other ways to do the same thing at a fraction of the cost.  It's the simple truth.

Nor am I discrediting the experiments, they will all be perfectly normal and people can learn from them.  But hinting or suggesting that "something special" is going on by you or Quanta Magnetics is wrong.  Many people around here are very wary of that and they have been burned many times in the past.  That can be a small-scale burn like the people that ordered their own custom PCBs and parts and did Akula replications expecting to achieve over unity because of Akula's fake lying YouTube clips or a large-scale burn like the people that have given more than $120,000 USD to the Fix the World organization plus all of the replication groups that have probably spent between $5000 and $7500 for their replications.  What did they get in return for all of that?  The answer is nothing.

So go ahead and do your thing.  Just keep in mind that you simply have an ordinary pulse motor and an ordinary generator.  If you want to spend $500 on a bank of supercapacacitors, go ahead.  Honestly, though, the average experimenter would be wiser to only spend $50 on supercapacitors.

And I will remind you that if you make any claims that are extraordinary you will have to prove them.  I am not making any claims, I am just stating that your setup will act in a normal and expected fashion.  There is absolutely nothing for me to prove.

The purpose of this discussion was to put Quanta Magnetics and their expensive products in context and state that there are other ways of doing the same thing much more effectively and at far less cost.  For understanding the electronics behind what is going on, there are many sources of information to tap into but the clips from Quanta Magnetics offer almost nothing in that department.

So the points have been made and good luck with your thread.  If people choose to try some of your experiments with their own builds then that's great.  But certainly there is no need to buy one of these things to replicate what you are doing.  Some people may indeed choose to buy a device from Quanta Magnetics, or to buy your device off of you when you are finished with it.  If they read this discussion then at least they will be better informed.

MileHigh

Milehigh,

"That can be a small-scale burn like the people that ordered their own custom PCBs"
End quote

People did not get "burned" on the PCB's at all, because I gave them to people for free, and so did the owner of the OUR forum.
And, I did make the PCB's by request form a OUR forum member. I also made a version-2 of the PCB's, also given away for free,
that allows people to experiment with various setups.

GL.

Scorch

Yes, but,... do you have anything positive to offer after no less than 4 different messages full this negativity?
You speak as if from authority on these systems but I see no evidence or record that you have conducted any personal, hands on, experiments with any of these systems as I am doing, and I believe no such evidence or record exists.

And, yes, there is an APPEARANCE of something promising. A POSSIBILITY.  ;D

In consideration I am in regular communications with the inventor and actually posses a G1 kit, would you believe I might know a thing, or two, about the system that was withheld or not very obvious in the video?
Would you believe that any claim of a system with efficiency greater than 70% is a threat to national security of many countries?
Therefore any such claims are not offered lightly and most, with personal experiences in such things, are simply VERY careful about what they claim or demonstrate.

The battery pack he refers to is a small battery on the back of the machine working in conjunction with the two ultra capacitor banks.
The system voltage, that is rising, appears to include this 'start up' battery which is an internal component of the system and system voltage.

Please cease your assuming, presuming, and arguing based on the UNKNOWN and, if you insist on continuing your input, please bring something more constructive to this board.

Kindest regards;

}:>

Quote from: MileHigh on October 16, 2014, 03:38:02 PM
Scorch:

About the clip, "G1 Load Test 2":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKw7c0UjYkM

He says, "Demonstration:  A G1-Gyro charge output will continue while operating a floodlight, and also continue to charge for a duration in a total power OFF mode."

You state about this clip:

"appears to show promising results, such as this very intriguing *test of the G1"

"I accept the absence of any proof of your claim(s) including your claim the "G1 load test" was conducted by way of a hidden connection to an external battery"

WTF, the guy says that the device is connected to an external battery pack at 1:36 in the clip!

As far as the "load test" goes, that clip is typical of the Quanta Magnetics clips.  He is powering his pulse motor/generator and lighting up a bunch of LEDs with the pulse motor back-spikes or by the rectified generator output or by both.  He makes no measurements of any consequence and arrives at no real conclusions.  It's nothing more than a demonstration of putting a lossy electro-mechanical pulse motor between the battery and the LED load.  The motor can run on after the battery is disconnected from the stored mechanical inertia and/or with the energy stored in the capacitors.  Big deal.

There is nothing promising or remarkable about that and for me there is nothing intriguing going on.  The clip is a dud that says next to nothing.

That's just a reality check for you from somebody that is reasonably experienced with electronics.  Please contemplate this.  When you do your experiments you need to always keep your eye on the "energy ball" and ask yourself "Does this setup I am trying out have any merit?"  That's how you learn.  Don't take it for granted that something is "intriguing," you have to investigate it, do the real thing.

At the end of the clip he says, "It takes a few minutes for it to wind down too while it continues to generate some energy."   Generate some energy my ass.  While it is winding down it is continuously decreasing in energy and producing waste heat energy.  This is supposed to be a quasi-serious load test, and to say "it continues to generate some energy" is totally disingenuous.  If the energy is transforming from one form to another form during the wind-down then he should be stating that.  If you make some test clips yourself, the kind of stuff that I am stating is the level of analysis you should be striving for.

MileHigh

Scorch

Sounds great!
Please do this from a verifiable authority (such as verifiable evidence) not based on assumptions, presumptions, or hearsay.   :)

I see no evidence of fraud requiring people be 'protected', or that any people have asked for our protection, and I believe so such evidence exists.

Kindest regards;

}:>

Quote from: minnie on October 16, 2014, 03:35:02 PM

Scorch, others are just trying to protect gullible people from getting their
  fingers burned!
                     John.