Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quanta Magnetics Experimental Kits

Started by Scorch, October 15, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: MarkE on October 20, 2014, 10:51:07 PM
Are you sure that works?  Does it hold for large values of two and small values of four?

I don't know, I have not added this myself yet.  I'll give it a go in the next few weeks and let you know.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MileHigh

TK:

QuoteYou are referring to this Quanta "high voltage" clip, showing "600% AMPLIFIED VOLTAGE" (caps in original) ??

Yes, that's the clip.  Polycarbonate Perspex Lucite toroid awesomeness!

I watched your new clip.  MHOP lives!  It's a wonder that no Bedini-ites have defected from the Yahoo cult and tried it out.  Perhaps they meet in secret and operate in MHOP cells and they use the 'dark' portion of the Internet.   8)

MileHigh

TinselKoala

@MH:  Yep, it was neat to be able to pull it down off the shelf, dust it off, hook it up and have it start immediately. It took me a minute to remember all the switch options. There are 4 switches, not including the simple power-on-off switch. I can switch the coil polarity, so that it can be either a pure attraction or a pure repulsion PM. I can switch the power takeoff from recirculating, or none, or output without recirculating. I can turn the strobes on or off, and choose whether to look at the "timing" strobe or the "dwell" strobe (beginning or end of pulse). The rotor can be removed in seconds and the sense coil repositioned easily to make the "rotorless" version, which also charges caps and batteries well, without wasting power turning a rotor/fan. The power mosfet is in a socket so it can be easily swapped, and a larger rotor with more magnets can be fitted by adjusting the coil positions. The two recirculation neons actually feed into opposite poles of the battery, so I could say that I am pulse-charging both the negative and the positive side of the run battery (how's that for woo!)

nelsonrochaa

Hi, i post the link for this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7EkHm08Te4
with no electronic commutation . :)

TinselKoala

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on October 21, 2014, 05:06:27 PM
Hi, i post the link for this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7EkHm08Te4
with no electronic commutation . :)
What's the difference between "oscillation" and "electronic commutation"?