Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New PM Motor Concept

Started by lumen, October 18, 2014, 01:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Hi Gyula,
I've had all the magnets to build the oscillator device for some time now but no opportunity. It would be a first for me to build a device that was shown to work in the simulator.
I thought it may be possible to roll the cylinder magnet with two small gear racks against a spring at the end of it's travel. One rack would roll the magnet one direction and the other would roll it back.
Essentially using all the gained momentum as it transverses to roll the cylinder and any extra to spring itself back out from the neutral position to transverse across again.

It if works for real, it would oscillate back and forth until something fails.

The Roberval wheel is not the original but was changed before posting while I thought it was an improvement in fact I enhanced a problem in the design. I will try to show why and how the roberval action can generate a working device also.

lumen

Hi Gyula,
This is a better design to show how the unwanted interactions can be reduced or even eliminated by the Roberval action.
With each frame of the animation one could draw vectors between the interacting magnets and see the reference to the vector ignore line indicated on the wheel.

AB Hammer

Quote from: lumen on October 21, 2014, 04:32:08 PM
Hi Gyula,
This is a better design to show how the unwanted interactions can be reduced or even eliminated by the Roberval action.
With each frame of the animation one could draw vectors between the interacting magnets and see the reference to the vector ignore line indicated on the wheel.

Greetings lumen

Interesting Idea, but after building some magnet wheels I have my doubts they will do as you think. But you need to build one or two of them and see for yourself. There is always a kinetic effect that you may capitalize on. Also don't be afraid to change the field shapes of your magnets for that can also have an effect. Yes, there is ways to change magnetic field shapes but I will leave that up to your research.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

lumen

Hi Alan,

What I am trying to do is use a Roberval action to redirect part of the opposing fields to provide additional forward vectors unlike simply rotating a wheel past another magnet.
Based on the first post's working oscillator simulation, it may be possible to apply the concept to a rotational device.
I have however built a few magnet motors before and understand what your saying. Things have a way of defeating every move you make.
In the end I'm hoping this may be the way to beat the conservative field of magnets.
These are all simple builds but with a complex concept of vector diversion and I hope to build a few designs soon.

gyulasun

Hi Lumen,

Thanks for showing the modified drawing, looks much better.  I have to ponder on and figure out a possible Roberval mechanism because although I am familiar with Roberval balance principle and it may seem simple, the details are important on the back side of the wheel too.  Then, imagining the whole setup, one could spot possible sticky points.

Gyula