Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ufo propu engine, closed loop

Started by ingyenenergiagep, November 07, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 14, 2015, 07:30:14 PM
That was my mistake in the past.  Try to use limited resources to do the impossible.  Try to row a boat across the Pacific. 

The correct path is to pass the responsibility to the groups with proper resources.  The late Lee Cheung Kin took the right approach - just pass the research results to his contacts.  USA and Chinese Military have succeeded.  They are keeping the technology top secret.  Will another Nation or other small academic institutions "rediscover" the top secret?

There is no need for me to make any case for my claims.  There is no pressure on the academic institutions. The UFOs are flying...
But you have yet to actually generate any "research results" that support your ideas to pass on to others with more sophisticated instrumentation.  You tell stories: ludicrous stories.  You offer no reason for any individual, much less any research institution to give your stories a second thought.  If you think so little of your own ideas that you are unwilling to spend a very small amount of money so that you can at least conduct reasonably accurate measurements, then that says a lot about what you think about your own ideas.

ltseung888

Sow seeds.  Some may fall on fertile soil.

China is catching up because the whole Nation is willing to take risks.  The late Lee Cheung Kin, Wang Shen He and I were invited to Tsinghua University in early 2006 on a one page description of the lead-out energy theory... 

The lead-out energy flying saucer was mentioned and the Nanjing UFO was on youtube in Oct, 2006. (It took me nine years to go from version 1 to version 9 in the design.  It probably took less than 9 weeks for China to get a working prototype flying.  It might not be perfect as it accidentally flew over Nanjing.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-_OH6nu7V8

Hong Kong is a leading city of China.  It will be a fertile ground for lead-out energy flying saucers.

Hong Kong was the place where the 225 HP Pulse Motor got its investment.  Hong Kong is likely to become the Mecca of Innovation.  I have spent time both in Hong Kong and California.  The time in Hong Kong is more productive, very much more.

China will become the number one Nation within ten years - not only in manufacturing, finance, sports but also in innovation.  I am sure that the late Lee Cheung Kin was correct - China has already developed flying saucers.  I just graduated from kindergarten.   Chinese and USA Military Researchers are already at post-graduate level.

My efforts will help to get either USA or China to disclose the top secret to benefit the World.  There is always the possibility of a third Nation...

Divine Wine flows.

Lawrence
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2100.msg50206#new
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

MarkE

Now, you've reverted to talking total nonsense once again.  I do not know what you hope to gain from these silly fantasies that you promote.  You might as well start telling stories of a secret army of self-powered super robots housed underneath the Peninsula Hotel. 

What's flowing here hasn't been divine, and for wine it has an awfully unpleasant smell.

SoManyWires

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 15, 2015, 03:40:41 AM

China is catching up because the whole Nation is willing to take risks.  The late Lee Cheung Kin, Wang Shen He and I were invited to Tsinghua University in early 2006 on a one page description of the lead-out energy theory... 

The lead-out energy flying saucer was mentioned and the Nanjing UFO was on youtube in Oct, 2006. (It took me nine years to go from version 1 to version 9 in the design.  It probably took less than 9 weeks for China to get a working prototype flying.  It might not be perfect as it accidentally flew over Nanjing.)

- if anyone was in that ship, the force generated from when it took off fast would result in their brains compressing in the skull, plus other extensive injuries from reaching that sudden velocity. the test pilots would not have signed up for it.
making a flying disc is one thing, making people survive that flight? sure...
you've considered a high powered force field in the list of experiments for the ships hull integrity?
and time travel to protect the ships living cargo should not be overlooked to prevent insurance claims.

ltseung888

Quote from: SoManyWires on August 15, 2015, 05:46:26 AM
Quote from: ltseung888 on August 15, 2015, 03:40:41 AM

- if anyone was in that ship, the force generated from when it took off fast would result in their brains compressing in the skull, plus other extensive injuries from reaching that sudden velocity. the test pilots would not have signed up for it.
making a flying disc is one thing, making people survive that flight? sure...
you've considered a high powered force field in the list of experiments for the ships hull integrity?
and time travel to protect the ships living cargo should not be overlooked to prevent insurance claims.

That particular UFO probably did not have pilots.  That was why it was a remote control accident/error.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.