Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ufo propu engine, closed loop

Started by ingyenenergiagep, November 07, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 12, 2015, 09:52:10 PM
Both channels have bandwidth limiting turned on, and CH2 is AC-coupled. Why?
CH2 is now DC-coupled.  Shall play with bandwidth limiting off.

Bottom diagram has BW limiting off on both channels.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

MarkE

The spikes you see in the current waveform are aberrations caused by the ESL of the big cement resistor.  The total voltage across the resistor is the vector sum of I*R + ESL*di/dt.  The ESL*di/dt term distorts the leading and trailing edges.  You can either change out the cement resistor for a low inductance resistor, or compensate the response.  You probably don't have the equipment around to compensate the response so you should buy a current sense resistor that is low inductance.  Invest $6.00 in one of these:  http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/13FPR100E/13FPR100E-ND/998513.

ltseung888

Wave form analysis possible with the Atten DSO.

The values of Current (voltage across 1 ohm resistor) and Voltage across the iron-core Coil) can be captured and analyzed.

The BMP file and the Excel graphs are displayed for comparison.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

MarkE

Until you clean up the meaurements, it is a case of garbage in / garbage out.  Rosemary Ainslie used cement resistors and two sides of a wire for her current measurements and got completely bogus results.  At least in your case, your scope probe is across the resistor.  You should be assking yourself what could cause the current to overshoot as indicated by interpreting the current viewing resistor voltage as I*R.  Circuit inductance resists changes in current. 

ltseung888

Quote from: MarkE on August 13, 2015, 03:47:00 PM
Until you clean up the meaurements, it is a case of garbage in / garbage out.  Rosemary Ainslie used cement resistors and two sides of a wire for her current measurements and got completely bogus results.  At least in your case, your scope probe is across the resistor.  You should be assking yourself what could cause the current to overshoot as indicated by interpreting the current viewing resistor voltage as I*R.  Circuit inductance resists changes in current.

Since Hong Kong University has taken up the experiment as student projects, I shall let them do much more vigorous scientific research.  They have better equipment and resources.  Other academic institutions are likely to join.

My job is to sow seeds. 

I am sure that USA and Chinese Military Researchers have done similar experiments and some UFOs are already flying.

Lawrence
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2100.msg50206#new