Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some Questions That Need To be Asked

Started by Freedomfuel, September 14, 2006, 03:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: EMdevices on October 09, 2006, 06:30:24 PM
good catch Gyula,  I thought it was 170 MHz , missread I guess.   Looks like in the 170 kHz band we have Maritime Mobile/ Fixed comm.  I still belive Steven Mark's device pulls energy from a carrier wave in his neighborhood or city.

For your information I am not a debunker, I am an electrical engineer with a MSEE degree.  I love EM theory that's why I went as far as I went in my education, and I'm on the side of the open minded.  I had numerous discussions with my professors about FE, gravitational anomalies (like at the COSMOS, a tourist attraction in the US, close to the Black Hills where Mt. RushMore is and where people seem to shrink and expand in the field, or so it seems)  I know we don't know all there is about Nature but I love the theory we have developed up to now.   Anybody who belittles the theory is too proud and ignorant in my opinion.   They are saying, I don't care what thousands of people before me have discovered and all the thousands of experiments they have done,  I know better. 

I don't take that approach, that's not me,  In my view current knoledge has advanced to a formidable level.  We have all these modern gadgets and all this understanding which works, and us engineers use everyday, and yes we even realize there is free energy all around that we need to find a way to tap.  I too am fed up with the oil industry, I feel helpless when they change prices on me and we go to wars to secure a stable oil supply  (little politics there :)

I have read your links, it does not contradict what I said earlier.  Materials can be nonliner and feromagnetic materials are (we usualy operate them in the linear region, but there are special cases I suppose)  but as far as Mag and E fields go they are linear, they add up regardless of the medium they are in.   A detailed analysis will reveal that all the power comes from the coil that couples to an output coil and not from some third party flux source like a magnet.   

I must confess, I too have failed my calling, I got too exicted a while back and built a device with 2 coils at 90 degrees , so they have not coupling between them, and added a magnet to the mix so its flux is normal to one of the coils, trying to answer the fundamental question, CAN THERE BE INDIRECT COUPLING?   Well by experiment I found out that there was no indirect coupling.   Then I did an analysis and realized, how foolish I was, I mistrusted the theory.   You see trying to reinvent the wheel wastes time.  These principles of EM are well established now for over a century or so, lots of people before us have already asked these questions and done the experiments,  I look for new things that's where its at.  If nobody has walked a path before then perhaps there is something new waiting around the corner for me to discover. 

So Yes,  I encourage experimentation, but with the above qualifiers so that we don't wast time and walk a worn out path. 

Thanks for your answer.

Gyula

gyulasun

Quote from: Paul-R on October 10, 2006, 10:02:11 AM
Quote from: gyulasun on October 09, 2006, 05:49:49 PM
Quote from: EMdevices on October 09, 2006, 05:10:29 PM

One more thing: you also try to denounce Steorn's patent. At their own website they clearly state in their FORUM that their granted patent with the sliding magnetic shields has not much connection with their stated device and in fact have filed some more patent applications on their device.

Are you a debunker here?

Gyula

Under the names of Shaun McCarthy or Steorn, there are no additional European patents, and no US ones that I can find.
See for yourselves:
http://v3.espacenet.com/results?DB=EPODOC&sf=a&CY=ep&PGS=10&IN=shaun+mccarthy&ST=advanced&LG=en
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for searching, I have also done so and ended up with no hit. BUT this is WHY I wrote above patent applications of Steorn and NOT patents already granted.
They say : http://www.steorn.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=17601&page=1#Item_0  and go down to the middle section of that long page:

Steorn   Time Sep 27th 2006   
Question:
How long before the first applications will be released to a larger audience?

Answer:
There are multiple patents on the technology (we continue to file patents). I cannot say when these applications come into the public domain, we are not in control of the patent process.

Regards
Gyula

EMdevices

Freedomfuel

EM devices

you should not take the statements in the videos too seriously.  This is just Steven's sales patter for would be investers.  Maybe everyone should archive all the letters from Steven on their hard drive and study them over and over.

Steven has answered one question himself in his latest letter to Lindsay.  Of course he has not sold the rights to the TPU to Paul Stemm as one of the Australian group suggested.  Obviously he must still have an interest in the TPU as a shareholder becuase these shares could one day be worth more than $10 million.  Therefore I accept his statement that he has never profited from the TPU, although I expect he received directors expenses from UEC when he was doing demonstrations.

noxpert

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes. Has the media (television, radio etc) been made aware of these videos? If so what has been the reaction? As my username says I am no expert. In fact I know very little about electronics. It seems unbelievable to me that something so important remains unknown to the vast majority of people. This should be made known to the general population.