Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some Questions That Need To be Asked

Started by Freedomfuel, September 14, 2006, 03:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

PaulLowrance

Thanks for posting that EMdevices. That has to be the best spectrum sheet I've seen!

Paul Lowrance

gyulasun

Quote from: EMdevices on October 09, 2006, 05:10:29 PM
wow, the thread is up into the 300+ entries, outrageous. 

Doesn't Stephen Mark understand that a picture is worth a thousand words?  (in this case over a thousand I think)

I read on that main thread (with the 300+ entries) that some people were suggesting 179 kHz as some mysterious magnetic frequency,     

Has anybody looked at the FCC chart to see what's in that band in the US?   Here's a link:    http://www.ntia.doc.gov/osmhome/allochrt.pdf#search=%22radio%20frequency%20spectrum%22

but I'll tell you, its the good old TV CHANNELS  7-13,  which exist in most places in the US.   

Steven Mark's device I belive just resonates at some broadcasting frequency and that's where the energy comes from.  Walking outside with the device means nothing, the energy is probably all over his city. 

Hi,

Well,  note that you have mixed kHz with MHz ...   Indeed the 179kHz has been mentioned wrt permanent magnets and you try to compare 179kHz to 179MHz (the good old TV channels' frequency)...

Please spare a few minutes to read two articles I referred to YOU in my post in the other thread here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1437.msg14100.html#msg14100    I wonder WHY you try disregarding them? 

One more thing: you also try to denounce Steorn's patent. At their own website they clearly state in their FORUM that their granted patent with the sliding magnetic shields has not much connection with their stated device and in fact have filed some more patent applications on their device.

Are you a debunker here?

Gyula

EMdevices

Paul-R

Quote from: gyulasun on October 09, 2006, 05:49:49 PM
Quote from: EMdevices on October 09, 2006, 05:10:29 PM

One more thing: you also try to denounce Steorn's patent. At their own website they clearly state in their FORUM that their granted patent with the sliding magnetic shields has not much connection with their stated device and in fact have filed some more patent applications on their device.

Are you a debunker here?

Gyula

Under the names of Shaun McCarthy or Steorn, there are no additional European patents, and no US ones that I can find.
See for yourselves:
http://v3.espacenet.com/results?DB=EPODOC&sf=a&CY=ep&PGS=10&IN=shaun+mccarthy&ST=advanced&LG=en
Paul.