Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syairchairun

Hai, after i post myvideo about generator no effect lenz law, Now I will show U it can selfrunning, only use myhand to start,
and ths video i will show short coil and no efect lenzlaw, and I will show next mygenerator 10kva its same project, differnt only its has only 4pole run in 1500rpm toget 50hz, its same with mygenrtor 5kva, in mygnrtor 5kva i use 40pole stator coil in wire pararel,220v.0.5A 50hz percoil in only 100-120 rpm, but its very expensve i use 162 prmnen mgnet and it gve very high cogng when start.

In next plan mygenrtr 10kva i dnt use prmnen mgnet, only elctromgnetc ( 80v.4A exciter), and i dnt modfication coil in stator its original, and i use coupling 1 by 1 of motor and gnerator no use pulley or gearbox, they are expnsve,

And i will show the animation how to it work,

Next video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWU12Db_MY

I think same it wth device James W german, But it linear flux magnetic but in Ramadan device is circular flux magnetic..

The key is magnet and stator coil not spining or rotate and rotr made by softiron rotate between them..

Thank's..

TinselKoala

It's nice to know that the fate of the World is in such good hands.

mscoffman

syairchairun,

My suggestion is to build 1.5KW self running motor generators if you can, as these can be configured in a modular
way. 1.5KW running continuously and buffered is sufficient for one size to supply most households with the electricity
required in the US.

You should avoid building larger generators as they would not run continuously, but waste a tremendous
amount of electrical energy and waste heat starting up. Multiple hundred KW generators are useless
to the average person, take up lots of space and can't be moved easily, and would need huge permanent
magnets that cannot easily be completely shielded. Folks that need these size generators, already
have them.

By selling these into the correct markets you can most easily produce a self funding industry.

:S:MarkSCoffman

ARMCORTEX

Best ever technology.

Breakthrough for overunity.

How expensive is your motor to make ?

TinselKoala

But be very very careful that you don't drop one on your foot.

:-[