Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

No need to retract. I showed rms over 5ohm load but I don't think power in was on camera. I was just puzzled at your seemingly belligerent tone.

It's costing me around 4watts to get 400mw on a single coil with a two pole rotor. Not 65watts to get the same.

Just because you are not getting good results from your design doesn't mean others aren't.

gotoluc

I use the drill press for convenience. The input power does not matter as long as you can measure it and detect a small change.
If I would of measured no change to the prime mover when the coil was under load I would take the time to build a new efficient prime mover.
However, it has not been the case. All tests are basic generator action.

I have taken the time to share my results to help others who may be sitting on the fence waiting for results instead of just walking away like many do.

Regards

Luc

gotoluc

I will be sharing my replication attempt of Erfinder's multi strand bucking gen coils at this topic: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2782.0

Jimboot

Quote from: gotoluc on February 04, 2015, 11:50:38 PM
I use the drill press for convenience. The input power does not matter as long as you can measure it and detect a small change.
If I would of measured no change to the prime mover when the coil was under load I would take the time to build a new efficient prime mover.
However, it has not been the case. All tests are basic generator action.

I have taken the time to share my results to help others who may be sitting on the fence waiting for results instead of just walking away like many do.

Regards

Luc
No worries. In my tests I have found that to get 400mw in a traditional gen setup requires close to 8 watt off the same rotor coil and core which is one reason why Im still pursuing it. All the best

thngr

Quote from: Mister Caribbean Roots on January 31, 2015, 10:08:36 PM
Hi all,

Here's an update on the T1000 flux gate design... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtWMullF4O0

More info in the video section and this is my last post here but i will continue on O.U.R forum... ;D
I don't have the time for more than 1 forum and this here...
------
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

------
really drive me nuts here...lol
Took me a few try outs just to mod this post... :(

Cheers

you have promissing results MC. but don't you think rator had to be upgraded?  Find some ferrite core peaces or rusty iron dust with a little bit resin molded(better cores we must have). and iron washers are not ferrite cores :D