Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Let the Speculation Begin

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 22, 2014, 11:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 25, 2014, 07:02:32 PM
I guess that mean the troll forgot or is hoping the readers didn't notice that his plastic position has gone from real good for you to "low toxicity".

My avocation is simply his 'red herring' issue, tossed in to make you forget his cowardly retreat...IOW, he's flailing to treat water now.

As if I would give this creep personal information.

If you get close enough you may even hear him gasping for air...I wooden get too close tho, unless you like the smell of porta-potty air vents.

Regards...
LOL.  Cap, I see you're throwing out ad homs liberally as you continue to contradict yourself.  What I don't see is any factual evidence that supports your claims.

Cap-Z-ro

Google now available to ou.com members !

Now you too can google toxic impurities involved in the stainless steel process.

You may even get to have your own personal troll as I have...but you have to earnit.

Are you ready...start googling.

Regards...

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 25, 2014, 07:31:46 PM
Google now available to ou.com members !

Now you too can google toxic impurities involved in the stainless steel process.

You may even get to have your own personal troll as I have...but you have to earnit.

Are you ready...start googling.

Regards...
Still you pile on more ad homs.  Still you offer absolutely no references that support your discredited claims.

Cap-Z-ro

Where are all the support trolls offering up examples of how compatible stainless steel is with the human body...like there briefly was with that out dated 1985 sales pitch example of how 'good' plastic was for the human body ?

There's got be an old add from the 1960's extolling the virtues of stainless steel somewhere on the net...there's certainly lots of warnings posted about it.

A lot of readers are munching popcorn as they watch the equivalent of me dragging a blowhard troll down a dirt road.

Surely somebody will take pity on him and come to his rescue...oh, the humidity !

Regards...

PhysicsProfessor

I plan to spend a considerable portion of my time in 2015 - 2016 teaching people how to use this invention to improve their own lives and increase their self-reliance. Fundamentally, the system is incredibly simple to use, but there are so many applications and variations for it that people need to be shown all the different ways to benefit from it.

Accordingly, I'll be posting numerous online videos featuring instruction and inspiration for all the different ways to use the system. We also plan to donate a substantial number of these systems to people in need everywhere -- including in developing nations -- to help spread the word about the power of this technology for uplifting humanity.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047252_breakthrough_technology_health_ranger_self-reliance.html#ixzz3K9MoGsfh
And this clue, to me, speaks volumes!
QuoteQuote
I will tell you, however, that creating this system would have been impossible without the ICP-MS laboratory I've been running for about a year now. The lab actually led me to this solution, and the solution itself is only possible to validate by using the elemental analysis instrumentation in the lab.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047252_breakthrough_technology_health_ranger_self-reliance.html#ixzz3K9N3S51q

Aha -- so again,
QuoteQuote
the solution itself is only possible to validate by using the elemental analysis instrumentation

ICP-MS in particular allows one to analyze for various elements, such as NICKEL and COPPER and Cs and Pr -- elements for which others have found TRANSMUTATION.  E-cat for example, appears to involve hydrogen + Nickel --> transforming via LENR to copper!  In the article, he states that he is building on the discovery made by others.What discovery can be validated only by using elemental analysis, in particular ICP-MS?  I think it has to be LENR reactions - which BTW, I have been studying for decades...  Maybe Mike Adams has a particularly easy way to build a LENR reactor, which produces heat by means of proton + metal fusion (which I and others have previously called "cold fusion" or "geo-fusion"). Quickly, my focus has been on proton + lithium, proton + boron, proton + nickel and proton + tungsten fusion (or, transmutation) reactions.  "The ICP-MS allows determination of elements with atomic mass ranges 7 to 250(Li to U), and sometimes higher."  Wiki.

I would not be surprised if Mike has found or further developed ways of achieving fusion of protons and metal ions on a table-top - hence, table-top geo-fusion is what I think he's talking about!  And I say, more power to him for his work.

My 2 cents.

--Steven Jones