Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3rd working machine you gandmother could make _2nd Law crushed

Started by The Eskimo Quinn, November 26, 2014, 02:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Yes, I just sent you a reply with a lot of information. I can't attach anything to a PM but the zipped powerpoint file below belongs with it:

And just for fun, my Overunity U-Tube:

MarkE

That's amazing!  We need an Indiegogo campaign for the "Fix Inherent Buoyancy" movement.

The Eskimo Quinn

the full sequence of events is listed, rough drawings and a basic cad drawing shows you why the water never leaves the tower. The cad guy is a bit slower than i have hoped. but everything is pretty much there except fall and generator which is not contested as producing power. simply whether someone could get a buoyant object in through the bottom and still leave the water in the tower.

Naturally any water loses from adherence etc are replaced by using a hollow block filled 80 percent with water, float up as per normal, lifter grabs it, it is emptied and empty container sent down outside.

TMQ
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

TinselKoala

"The actual ram"   No, Quinn, that is a photo of someone else's ram for a different purpose. But we are used to hearing and seeing your lies.
What happened to your video "demonstration" that demonstrated only that you can't build anything that works?

Hey, maybe Captain Zero can help you get a Canadian patent. They'll patent anything in Canada.

How's that "Sword of God" magnet wheel coming along?  You should be running your house on it by now... shouldn't you?  But of course it did not work then and does not work now, in spite of all the claims you made to get people to send you cigarette money and magnets.

You think you've got something? Build a "working" model and show it. Of course you cannot. You're all wet. Magic tubes and valves, objects that float but don't displace any volume, things that can be lifted without doing any work, towers that magically fill themselves without anyone pumping the water. You live in a fantasy world and if you weren't so obnoxious I'd almost feel sorry for you.

Cap-Z-ro

Tinsh!tTrolla quote:

" Hey, maybe Captain Zero can help you get a Canadian patent. They'll patent anything in Canada. "

Yeah Quinn...and if you ever feel you're fighting a losing battle in a forum exchange/debate Tinsh!t will gladly give you tips on how to discredit your unlucky opponent/victim by posting sh!t which implies they are a convicted criminal.

Kinda like how he implied that I do not own a US Patent, in order to make it possible for him to make an attempt to ridicule me...simply because he's just too dimwitted to come up with something imaginative.

But, as I have said, neither he nor the other dimwitt has ever had a thought or idea to call their own.

Regards...