Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Does Not Exist!

Started by Nink, November 28, 2014, 09:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nink

Quote from: myenergetic on December 03, 2014, 02:34:49 PM
Hi rods

You seem to be well aware of what you are claiming!!!

Please see the link and help this poor guy who spent most of his saving in your Mechanical easy advantage idea. :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmXBebQzMyQ

jj

I am amazed people keep building these things (and at such a large scale). Back to Archimedes,  3rd grade physics and I hate to do this, Bill Nye the Science Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7tGosXM58

rods

Seems there are more people here who are willing to fight against the idea of free energy than are willing to help. Wonder how many oil barons are trolling this site? The principal behind my idea is simply a lever moving at speed. I know it will work, have proved it already. only thing I haven't done yet is to apply a motor to the lever, I have an idea that maybe a pair of roller chanes powered by a small motor with a connector rod connected between them and to the lever might work, but I would rather try a linear motor if I could find one fast enough and with a 100% duty cycle.
I know that a system of pulleys will not power a generator, Pulleys can be used to reduce speed and increase torque, or increase speed and lessen torque. However I also know that a lever mounted properly can be used to increase torque. The machine is so simple that any backyard tinkerer  can make it. I have no intentions of making money from this machine, and when I get it running I plan to post plans and video here and on other sites. It means good bye to all current energy producers, oil, coal ect. Once perfected the device can be scaled down or up, 10 kw or multimegawatts is possible. In a 40 kw model it can be placed in a back yard and used to power a house and private garage. as a 500 kw model it would power an apartment building. No more weather related blackouts because no more transmission lines. In time someone will shorten the lever, install a larger motor, a 200kw generator and place it under the hood of a vehicle, because once started the generator can be made self running simply by switching the motor to run off the generator.
All the parts for 40kw are off the shelf and the entire build is less than $2000.00

Nink

Rods I am not sure I understand your idea. Do you have a PDF video picture plans etc.  Whatever it is you are thinking why not build it at a very small scale on your desk for $20 in a few hours versus $2000 in ???   If it doesnt work at a small scale it won't work at a large scale.  TinselKoala built a linear motor last week for free with photosensors and parts he had laying around.  I made one as well using a hall switch in about 5 minutes. You can buy a push solenoid and a spring for $2 .......

Build a small model and prove that Overunity does not exist.

forest

Quote from: Nink on December 04, 2014, 07:50:40 AM
Rods I am not sure I understand your idea. Do you have a PDF video picture plans etc.  Whatever it is you are thinking why not build it at a very small scale on your desk for $20 in a few hours versus $2000 in ???   If it doesnt work at a small scale it won't work at a large scale.  TinselKoala built a linear motor last week for free with photosensors and parts he had laying around.  I made one as well using a hall switch in about 5 minutes. You can buy a push solenoid and a spring for $2 .......

You cannot prove something DOES NOT EXIST , like you cannot prove a theory is right, because a SINGLE contradition makes it wrong. I see many many devices pop up every day whih can be put into Overunity class

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Nink on December 04, 2014, 07:50:40 AM

Ya! i believe you, overunity does not exist!  >:(
Ya!, i believe also the sun does not exist.

and i believe also that gravity and magnetic field are visible. :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D