Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Motionless generator

Started by life is illusion, December 20, 2014, 01:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

life is illusion

Hello everyone  :)

Here I show how to modify the motionless generator (Flynn concept) which was patented by Tom Bearden ( Patent number: US6362718B1). This modification will help this generator to go around Lenz's law and generate much higher power output. I hope you enjoy the vid. Please let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU_sylOTOFg&list=UUXEFFysykQp53qAVElhrAgg

FatBird

We here on Overunity have seen HUNDREDS of design "THEORIES" & "EQUATIONS" through the years that DON'T work.

Go ahead & build it, THEN post the results so we can see if it works or not.
If it works we will thank you & PRAISE you to the sky.
                                                                                                                                               .

life is illusion

Hey fatbird :)

So much anger ;) I'm not here to be admired or praised, just simply sharing and trying to learn :)
I started to post in here 3 days ago and I already see so much negativity and anger. Whats up in here? How many of "people" in here are normal people who try to learn and how many are the agents? ;) :D

Madeo

Hi Life,

Thanks for posting your stuff. I've been  lurking in the forums for years, but it's only the past few months that i started posting in here and the resistance you encounter is something to be expected nowadays. You should browse the "News" section here and you'll see what I mean.

Anyways, I had experimented with Flynn concept couple years ago and it didn't work. The reason is LENZ law. Whenever I did try to switch the magnetic path to the other side  (using flip/flop system),  the CEMF prevents it from actually switching magnetic paths.

For a solid state system,  I think Flynn is not gonna be an easy thing to solve. The only way that I could think of to address this is to have a switching mechanism that turns on and fully turn off  (collecting BEMF in the process)  and then have the field switch to the other path.  Unfortunately, it required a more sophisticated electronics than i was willing to invest something like a microprocessor.

Cheers :)

life is illusion

Hello Madeo :)

Thank you for commenting :) I totally understand what you mean, but the bypass that I have installed in this design in parallel with the pick up coil might solve this problem. When you are taking the N pole of magnet away, the upper part of solenoid will generate S pole which will try to suck the N pole back, but at the same time, the other side of coil will generate N pole which through the bypass will attract the generated S pole on the upper side of solenoid. We should also keep in mind that we have driver coils installed on the line to suck back the N pole. In case if this didn't work, I guess we can locate a diode on the solenoid which will only pick up the electricity generated by incoming N pole and when N pole is leaving, it keeps the coil open and no current will flow, thus no magnetic field will be generated to stop the N pole to move away :)
And about the resistance; Don't worry my friend, I am the real resistance, these guys are either idiots or payed agents trying to stop the positive change :D

Best Regards
Sam