Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free generator + a different pulse motor!

Started by life is illusion, December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

life is illusion

Hello :)

Here I share with you yet another idea about manufacturing a Lenz free generator and I also mention a big problem in pulse motors and talk about how to over come that common problem. I hope you enjoy it. If you think something is wrong, please point out the problem so we can discuss about the technical side of the design. 

Here you can find the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kLZ5JqODY&list=UUXEFFysykQp53qAVElhrAgg

Best Regards
Sam

tinman

Quote from: life is illusion on December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM
Hello :)

Here I share with you yet another idea about manufacturing a Lenz free generator and I also mention a big problem in pulse motors and talk about how to over come that common problem. I hope you enjoy it. If you think something is wrong, please point out the problem so we can discuss about the technical side of the design. 

Here you can find the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kLZ5JqODY&list=UUXEFFysykQp53qAVElhrAgg

Best Regards
Sam
The curret will continue to flow in the same direction when you switch of the coils, and thus the magnetic field will remain the same-it will not revers fields as you stated in your video, which means your system will not work as you think it will.

life is illusion

I have always been under the impression that when current direction changes, (like when we pick up the BEMF) the magnetic flied of solenoid will change as well. I mean how can magnetic field stay the same when a REVERSED current is running through the solenoid, is picked up by diodes and charges a cap, battery or lighting a lamp? :)

pomodoro

When you push water around a hydraulic circuit to do some work you naturally expect some back pressure right? Water acts as a medium which extends, or carries, the work from one place to another place. Like a string, a chain , rope etc. Electrical generators pump electrons instead of water, so of course you expect a back pressure when the electrons you are pushing around are doing some work in the load.  I wouldn't even bother calling it Lenz's law, just common sense.  If you want over unity, forget trying  to trick nature , find another source of energy to tap into. If you really believe in this Sam, by all means start experimenting, I'm simply expressing my views on the science , as you and all others are welcome to do in any of my threads. Survival on this forum for more than a few years requires a tough hide , perseverance and the ability to overcome failure.

MileHigh

Tinman is correct, the current does not change direction.  Coils have "electrical inertia" that is analogous to the inertia associated with a moving mass.