Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free generator + a different pulse motor!

Started by life is illusion, December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

@life is illusion
There is only this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySId1F9YKvM as far as I know and I have not seen a replication yet.

@gyula
The parallel path just illustrates the behavior of flux switching nicely and an air gap is not required there. Without the gap it will
work just the same. Flux wants to take the most compact loop an once it is locked in there sitting pretty there is no easy way
to change that (like adding route for the flux will not change the distribution pattern of the flux lines to expand to available new space).

BTW the solution presented in this thread works on the basis of Thane's BiTT and he does not have any air gaps to make it work.
It is just a mechanical equivalent.

kEhYo

broli

This looks very simmilar to an ongoing project of mine albeit the flux path is slightly rearranged. I planned to use off the shelf transformers rather than expensive custom build ones. Below renderings shows the engineering model of the stator, rotors (which should go on both sides) are not shown here, and an earlier illustration of the overall concept.
It's good to see others thinking in this area.

kEhYo77

Hi Broli as a matter of fact I am building one too! :)
I think that in your design the flux going through all the 3 legs of the core on rotation will inhibit performance.
But I guess we will see about that.
In mine, the attraction forces from magnet to the cores are distributed on 3 phases. So there are 3 points
of attraction at a time in the form of a triangle. 9/12 ratio gives nice reduction of cogging as well!

kEhYo

TinselKoala

PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES THAT ARE WIDER THAN 1024 PIXELS !!

It screws up the page formatting, as you can see. You can use any number of different image processing programs to resize your images to a reasonable size, or you can crop out significant sections that need to be shown at higher resolution, etc. At one time there was an official notice about image sizes but I haven't seen it lately. Nevertheless, if you keep the images below 1024 pixels wide it will be easier on everybody viewing the page.

gyulasun

Hi kEhYo77,

There seems to some misunderstanding between you and me in that what we originally meant...  ::)

you wrote: "The parallel path just illustrates the behavior of flux switching nicely and an air gap is not required there. Without the gap it will work just the same. Flux wants to take the most compact loop an once it is locked in there sitting pretty there is no easy way to change that (like adding route for the flux will not change the distribution pattern of the flux lines to expand to available new space)."

I agree with all what you wrote above. What is more, I agree that Thane's BiTT setup has no air gap either, it does not need an air gap.
BUT Thane solved this as he wrote in his patent application, CA2594905: "The Bi- Transformer design also has one primary coil but it differs from conventional transformers in that it has two secondary coils. The two secondary coils are set on a Toroid shaped core with a reluctance which is maintained at a lower value than the primary core leg throughout the transformer's entire operating range. This can easily be accomplished by physically increasing the Toroid area or using transformer core material with a higher relative permeability." 

And Sam, (life is illusion) did not refer to any air gap or permeability condition in his setup for his center core and for his C core on the right hand side, so I had to define these conditions (to make real operation more understandable for his setup), and this is why I referred to an air gap as a possible means for influencing reluctance, when I answered to your reference to the parallel path setup shown in the video link. In Sam's setup in this thread there is an air gap into which the rotor magnets enter and the coming and leaving sequences of the magnets would represent Sam's primary "input coil", while Thane's setup has no air gap anywhere and his primary core is also a closed magnetic circuit with a given reluctance path versus his secondary path.

Does this all mean that in Sam's setup,  if the reluctances in the center core and in the C core on the right hand side are equal with each other,  then the incoming flux from the rotor magnets chooses both the center and the C cores i.e. input flux is divided into two (more or less equal) parts?  I think it does.

Now hopefully we can already be in the same boat from now on...   :) 8) :)

Gyula