Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reboot: Is the "delayed Lenz effect" real or just a misunderstanding?

Started by MileHigh, December 22, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

"A Bloch wall is a narrow transition region at the boundary between magnetic domains, over which the magnetization changes from its value in one domain to that in the next, named after the physicist Felix Bloch".

Show me in the statement you quoted above, just where it says that there is a Bloch wall in the center of a bar magnet.

synchro1

Quote from: MileHigh on January 01, 2015, 08:32:14 PM
"A Bloch wall is a narrow transition region at the boundary between magnetic domains, over which the magnetization changes from its value in one domain to that in the next, named after the physicist Felix Bloch".

Show me in the statement you quoted above, just where it says that there is a Bloch wall in the center of a bar magnet.

A bar magnet has "Magnetic Domains" hence, it has a Bloch Wall!

MileHigh

Quote from: synchro1 on January 01, 2015, 09:04:23 PM
A bar magnet has "Magnetic Domains" hence, it has a Bloch Wall!

Sorry, wrong.  Please just go read up on it and do your research.

synchro1

Quote from: MileHigh on January 01, 2015, 09:09:00 PM
Sorry, wrong.  Please just go read up on it and do your research.

Who are you to send me back to pre-school when you're the one pounding another square peg through a round hole? You're just a wicked Satanist! I want you back in hell where you came from you sick bastard.

MileHigh

Quote from: synchro1 on January 01, 2015, 09:19:28 PM
Who are you to send me back to pre-school when you're the one pounding another square peg through a round hole? You're just a wicked Satanist! I want you back in hell where you came from you sick bastard.

http://overunity.com/15309/reboot-is-the-delayed-lenz-effect-real-or-just-a-misunderstanding/msg428891/#msg428891