Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gerard Morin cold electricity and Overunity

Started by ramset, December 22, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: kmarinas86 on March 22, 2015, 11:34:57 AM
Possible in principle, but then it would be a bit hard to explain that the reading is consistently "biased in one direction" as opposed to fluctuating between high and low extremes.
One can refer to application notes from any of the big linear IC vendors about how RF interference generates DC errors in op-amps and instrument amplifiers.

kmarinas86

Quote from: MarkE on March 22, 2015, 05:26:43 PM
One can refer to application notes from any of the big linear IC vendors about how RF interference generates DC errors in op-amps and instrument amplifiers.

Thanks for the tip.

sparks

That is a cool alternator.  It uses a permanent magnet rotor and two kidney shaped output coils.  The output windings are made with flat aluminum foil.  Designed to be portable but suffered from burn outs due to full load operating temperatures being so high.  Windings just could'nt get rid of the heat.  Obstructed air passage or high ambient good bye generator.   
    The video is totally confusing.  I guess what he was trying to prove is that the loads powered were getting energy in excess of that supplied by the generator.  Failed to do that in my mind.  The guy running around with an infrared detector aimed at various things like insulators etc is another source of confusion.   Then there is the resort to invoking Tesla's name.  I personally feel that Tesla was getting some sort of nuclear reactions going in his spark gaps.  Instead of excessive heat he was getting excessive current.  Beta radiation is an electron moving at some large fraction of the speed of light.   I would imagine that enough beta particles moving in a concerted manner could be qualified as an electrical current.  Motion of charged particles is influenced by an external magnetic field.   Tesla employed magnetically quenched gaps.  What if the magnetic field was not intended to blow out the plasma but to direct the beta particles to the anode.  This would result in more current hitting the other side of the gap than initiated from the power source.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

pomodoro

Seems like Gerard has reared his head at energetic forums,   http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/19923-gerard-morin-energy-16.html#post273338
Below is what he wrote.   He was too busy to read the thread and gave no advice. He seems to be talking about something else to me, not the pole pigs and the generator?  Weird...

""Hi Everyone.. Gerard here.

We had a bit of a problem guys, but we're back on track now.
DC controllers, and ignition controllers.. I have now a much better understanding and another level, of understanding of why I was hung up.

We had a bit of a delay on our progress..
DC 3-phase, is not a true 3-phase system, changed to whole system when it comes down to the controllers.

The person who deals with much of my internet related stuff has read the entire thread.. and relayed some of it to me. I have not had the time to read the entire thread. My purpose coming here is to touch base, let you know I will be here occasionally and will have someone actively checking here, and I'll share updates, with everyone, possibly answer some questions in time.

I may also ask questions, as well as ask with assistance locating certain parts or materials. I know you guys will be good at finding things.

So hello Everyone.. more to come in the future.
Right now it's crunch time, testing is happening soon the generator I'm working on.

""

Hoppy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cmuJ15K69Zw

Mini-pole pig experiment conducted by Hitby13KW, complete with data! http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/19923-gerard-morin-energy-17.html

It will be interesting to see him conduct the same experiment using the real pole pigs.  :o