Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: CANGAS on January 01, 2015, 05:01:43 AM
You are as dumb as a drunk moron.

1. Never drink  ,........once or twice in college

2. Was chess champ in high school and college

3. graduated 2 years early from college

4. retired at age 32

5. Translate ancient Pali, Greek, and Russian

6. Author of 7 books

Whats your rebuttal to this son?
  ;D

Go pound sand, boy.

Show us all that ONE PART motor .

MileHigh

It's a rather infantile argument, don't you think?  Why not just go with the flow?  You have a single disk that rotates on its axis and it is electrically grounded.  You touch this single disk with a brush to make electrical contact and it spins.  What's the point in arguing about the semantics of whether it is one piece or not?

I think the real issue is Kenny's description of how it works.  I think a few pages back he tossed up a small word salad to explain how it works.  That would be incorrect.

It's a familiar theme.  For example you have that new guy with his "cold electricity" and the big transformers and the big claims about free energy.  Meanwhile he cannot string together five sentences about electricity that make sense.

It's the same old song and dance.

MileHigh

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: MileHigh on January 01, 2015, 05:29:05 AM
big claims about free energy.

free energy doesnt exist son.

You confuse free extraction of the loss of inertia, 

.......with FREE spontaneous overunity ("free energy") which does not exist.

Overunity doesnt exist
, nor have I mentioned anything about same being present anywhere, at any time.

MileHigh

Well when a guy says that a lump of metal sitting next to a magnet is allegedly an unlimited source of heat energy I call that "free energy."

profitis

Quote from ken'overunity doesnt exist, nor have I mentioned anything about same being present anywhere, at any time'

End quote

If that bismuth ball heats up without effort it will be in direct violation of kelvins famous statement thus it will definitely fall under wikipedias perpetual motion definition