Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

I will agree with Kenny on this one point: It is easy to reproduce the demonstration.

But it is also easy to turn it into a real, true experiment with proper controls and calibrations. You do not need his cooperation or participation on this issue. He has given the purity of the bismuth, the sizes of the sphere and magnet and the strength of the magnet. All you need is the specific part number of the FLIR imager so you can go buy or rent the same model. Or, if all you want to do is to determine the actual temperature of the bismuth sphere, you can use alternative methods, like that suggested by GL, or even by me or the other "skeptics" who have weighed in on the issue. You don't need Kenny's sphere, magnet and imager at all, unless you think there is something special about them.

Of course my own preferred approach would be not only to confirm, or falsify, the claim that the sphere is producing heat, but also to reproduce the instrument artifacts that may be misleading the naive researcher who doesn't actually perform true experiments at all. For this, one would need a similar FLIR imager to that which the claimant has used, which will add greatly to the cost of the experiment. Not all of us have the luxury of unlimited funds that can be thrown around chasing wild geese through the snow.

Quote from: ramset on December 25, 2014, 07:53:23 AM
that's not how this works...[the offer]
we look at is as a DUT and it goes from there ,otherwise we waste more time, resources as well as the possibility of not seeing the result and what then??

this is an offer to investigate a claim at no cost whatsoever to Ken ,  Oh there will be costs and very valuable time from men and equipment that do not come cheaply.

its a nice offer a friendly offer..
its Christmas!!

thx
Chet

mscoffman

Sorry Experimenter but non-contact IR temperature measurement doesn't cut it. The reason is the exact mechanism of
the temperature rise could interfere with the non-contact measuring mechanism of the instrument. There must be contact
temperature measuring because that is how any energy extraction mechanism would function. Any IR extraction mechanism
would be highly questionable and highly problematic and would need to proven in a separate mechanism.

Materials automatically convert sensible / latent temperature energy into IR radiative heat energy but in all materials
to present the mechanism is "reversible"  If the magnet can create an IR "ratchet" in bismuth and make the material receive
better than it sends, IR heat energy would be captured - a purely 2LOT violation. This is not the only thermal ratchet mechanism
available to bismuth but it is the first. Metals all tend to have anomalous parameters in the above areas, that's what makes
them feel cool to the touch and difficult to instrument, but all so far are still reversible. It could be that all bismuth's physical
orbital anomalies make it a metal parameter outlier or...   

By arranging an experiment as I suggested you could have "slam dunk" experiment that you could show and then walk away from.

As for profitis suggestion that this some sort of a critical mass thing, remember the pre LENR physicist refrain;
  "No free neutrons => no fission reaction"     Obviously worth a quick check.

:S:MarkSCoffman

TheoriaApophasis

MileHigh

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on December 25, 2014, 02:26:42 PM

so thats it, your broke ass cannot buy a FLIR

More like your skank ass cannot be reasonable and respectful and avoid inventing things out of thin air.

TinselKoala

Whether or not I choose to spend money on instruments like that is completely irrelevant, Kenny baby. Once again you engage in false argumentation and insult, because your tremendous and tremendously fragile ego cannot accept any criticism. You're rich and I'm poor, boo hoo hoo. That actually INCREASES your responsibility to perform, and report, adequate testing of your own claims, since you are so much more capable of doing so -- or would be so capable, if only you reasoned properly. Every time you respond to me or someone else with braggadocio instead of valid argumentation, you continue to demonstrate your own fragility and ego-defensiveness. You are really a textbook case, very closely akin to Rosemary Ainslie, although you may be a bit more educated than she. You exhibit the Dunning-Kruger syndrome, combined with a pathological need for approval and an incredibly fragile self-esteem. Sad, pathetic and... hilarious you are.

And another page of the thread goes by without you doing your own due diligence, or rather _reporting_ what you undoubtedly have already found out about your bismuth sphere fantasy.

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on December 25, 2014, 02:26:42 PM

so thats it, your broke ass cannot buy a FLIR