Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@tinman it looks like evaporation will cause problem cooling,throw out water and replace with charcoal powder,paint powder or cooking oil

lzbin80

I just bought 100g of Bismuth, with my harddrive magnet, when delivery arrived, i am going to try it. Going to post me result with poor people's measure tools later, lol. A thermometer or a glass package diode for temp measurment!!!

picowatt

Quote from: tinman on December 26, 2014, 08:24:13 AM
It's all good guy's,i really dont mind,as it's not that much to buy--and i already ordered it lol.

Chet-i have all i need to do accurate temp measurement's. I have digital thermometers,i have analog termometer's,i have analog bimetal dial thermometer's,i have resistance temp detector's,i have an infrared temp gun-->and i got water as well as lot's of insulation of all type's. What more do i need?--> oh yea,time lol.

This is just to simple,and to easy not to try. And what if it actually work's-then what? Would this confirm magnetic spin?--> wouldnt that be a hoot.
Now,can a stirling engine run on a 10 deg C temp difference?

Tinman,

As always, I look forward to the results of your experiments.

However, I have not seen any evidence presented that would suggest bismuth emits heat in the presence of a static magnetic field, certainly no more so than the evidence presented by TA regarding his claim that a magnet emits heat.

I am, therefore, curious as to whether you (or anyone else) ever measured the face of a magnet to test TA's past assertion that a magnet emits heat.  If you did, what were the results?  If not, why?

PW

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: picowatt on December 26, 2014, 03:22:43 PM
static magnetic field,

NO SUCH THING EXISTS.   ;D

You might as well deduce from ignorance that the earth is perfectly still when you are laying out in a green valley somewhere.

GT899

Hey TheoriaApophasis, This is truly impressive! I have loads of bismuth already so have just bought a 50mm sphere mould for melting the bismuth.

Just choosing a good magnet.
Pyramid magnets seem to be incredibly powerful, take a look at this video for a quick explanation about them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNtZUFhjquw

I will let you know how it goes! I was also thinking to amplify any heat, perhaps use the double flower pot heater design that people use to heat a room up from a tealight candle.

Thanks for sharing this Theoria!