Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Free Energy Conferences in Hamburg and Chicago

Started by rickfriedrich, January 05, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickfriedrich

Of course. What would it be without that? We will also demonstrate the battery chargers that give you free batteries, that is restoring them from useless condition (which is another freebie so to speak).

Rick

Quote from: MarkE on February 06, 2015, 02:04:41 AM
Are you saying that you have working free energy machines?  Are you saying that you will demonstrate working free energy machines at these events?

rickfriedrich

We do not  have to use batteries. There are a lot of different things we can do with these machines. The most amazing thing that we will show at the meeting will an output that is not batteries. Look at the video just posted and see if you can see the zero point energy. Few people have ever seen something like that.

Quote from: vasik041 on February 06, 2015, 05:00:26 AM
Do you have any devices which work without batteries ?  ;)

vasik041

Quote from: rickfriedrich on February 06, 2015, 08:04:45 AM
We do not  have to use batteries. There are a lot of different things we can do with these machines. The most amazing thing that we will show at the meeting will an output that is not batteries. Look at the video just posted and see if you can see the zero point energy. Few people have ever seen something like that.

I watched the video, looks like advertising... not very impresing... sorry  :)

Anyway I wish you good luck developing this stuff into something useful.

memoryman

Will the demos be like Steven Spisak's, Rossi's or actually 100% real, so hidden power sources are ruled out?
Will any devices run self looped for the show duration?

rickfriedrich

Not impressing?? Who are you?? Sorry I can't please you. lol Advertising? ok. Yeah we are just pushing product here. Really? Wow. We are setting up educational meetings that are very practical. I guess we should be paying you to come then. lol