Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wolves among sheep.

Started by sarkeizen, January 14, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Magluvin

Quote from: MarkE on January 15, 2015, 12:54:30 AM
Is that a yes, you think that there are some people who are paid to post here?

As I said, why not here. ;)

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2014/03/agents-and-trolls-and-shills-oh-my.html

"ITS TIME TO SHINE SOME LIGHT, TRUTH AND FACTS ONTO THIS SUBJECT!
THANK YOU EDWARD SNOWDEN FOR GIVING THE CHANGE AGENTS VINDICATION!
FOR PUBLIC AWARENESS:
THE GOVERNMENT PAYS PEOPLE TO INFILTRATE ONLINE BLOGS, FORUMS, WEBSITES, RADIO SHOWS AND CHAT ROOMS TO SPREAD NEGATIVE COMMENTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT THE INFORMATION."

Mags

sarkeizen

Quote from: Magluvin on January 16, 2015, 07:55:19 PM
As I said, why not here. ;)
i) Because it doesn't seem at all comparable. The  Canadian government *announcing* they are going to be joining discussions on political forums isn't a) the same as attempting to quiet free-energy and b) not much of a clandestine operation.
ii) Because they don't seem at all interested in free energy - either for or against.
iii) Because even if they were interested in keeping free energy down it doesn't seem to have any effect.  Unless you want to claim that all of my naysaying has definitely hurt OU research. If so - GRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAATTTTT!!!! :) :) :)
iv) If it did have some kind of effect it seems terribly inefficient for an organization with a lot of money and people.

So yeah.  That's "why not".

Cap-Z-ro

Those who do their best to dispel the reality of the paid trolls are well aware that Tesla has been erased from the history books...and they are well aware why.

And they are here getting paid to do the same to any potential new Teslsa's on the horizon.

Its not rocket science, to perceive the reason they are here.

Regards...

Magluvin

Quote from: minnie on January 15, 2015, 03:14:43 AM

The question is "How can you suppress something that does't exist?"

Well, if the suppression is very successful, then it can be easy to believe that it doesnt exist. ;)

How do you 'know' that it doesnt exist? And if you dont believe it does, or even that it might be possible, why are you here at all?  ??? Is this a comedy club? Do they have great food here? And if it is just boredom, are there not other sites that one could find to fill their time more positively, rather than beat the dead horse they may believe this all is? ;)

We have threads here that are beat to death. Literally. Some threads that tend to be held hostage it seems with page after page of 'distractions', by some that never put the meat on the plate to put an end to it all, to put a bad idea to sleep and move on. If 'they' believe that the idea presented in a thread is totally bunk, then they should have to prove their objections themselves. They should build, replicate and run the full gamut of testing 'they' push, and 'require' to no end from the presenter. But they dont believe they should have to and pressure the presenter in all manners. TK does a lot of 'showing' proofs. Cudos to him for being a fairly straight shooter. I say fairly because a lot of the time, its not a close 'replication', but most are fair substitutes. He doesnt just paste other peoples quotes, pics and vids. He takes his own pics. Makes his own vids. And he builds to show his proof of understanding, whether is is for or against someones crazy idea, down to the simple. I do not believe he is a paid distractor. Might have in the past for certain reasons, but I was at fault for a lot of it.  :-[ ;D

Anyway. Got carried away here. Was only gunna post the first sentence.  I shilled myself. lol But no pay. ;D

Mags