Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

@All - Another experiment for you, to help you understand Partnered Output Coils!

You will need:
1.Two Coils, the same, One wound Counter Clock Wise and one Clock Wise. 100 Turns of 20 AWG or similar.
2.One Coil, 50 Turns of 28 AWG wound on top of one of the Fore Mentioned Coils.
3.A Central Core, with enough room to slide one coil away from the other!
4.A Volt Meter
5.An Amp Meter
6.An AC Power Source 5Volts or so.
7.A Load, resistive, of your choice. Preferable 10 to 20 Ohms.
8.15 Minutes to complete the experiment.

Objective:

Drive the 50 Turn's of AWG 28, with the 5V AC Power Source. One Coil is inductively coupled to one of the Partnered Output Coils Magnetically. Start with the Partnered Output Coils with some distance apart! Sliding one of the Partnered Output Coils In Closer, in steps, of say 1 cm at a time, measure the Output from the CW/CCW Partnered Output Coils.

Observations:

At a distance apart, the Coils will exhibit a Voltage and a Current through the specified load that was used. As the Coils are moved closer together, the Load Current will increase. This is measurable and verifiable.

Conclusion:

This Experiment is to verify an increase in the Output Current from Partnered Output Coils. Although the Voltage may be relatively constant, the Current increase can only be explained by Induction, the Separation, or excess charges in the Coils due to the overall configuration.

Remember, the objective here is to get these Field's, the Partnered Output Coil's Magnetic Fields, up as high as possible!

Basic Circuit:

EMJunkie

Quote from: idegen on June 06, 2015, 07:43:15 PM
I do not believe it:
I know right
easy
You'll find out when the time comes
I do not understand English that explain the cavemen your head.

looking good dude!
You are in the picture?

what it means: dufus?

@Idegen - You know Right??? Hahahaha - No You Do Not!!!

The only thing you know, is how to accept Failure and be happy to be stuck in Mud!!! For eternity! Because someone told you that this was the case!

Pull your Head out of the sand, Push boundaries, break barriers, Evolve!!!

Science is not about being stuck in Mud for the rest of your Life!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dufus

EMJunkie

It saddens me how people react to this technology!

Many People simply just don't want to see it, don't want to accept it, refuse to accept the simple Science that we already currently accept in Our "Electrical Generators", are out right scared of it!

I honestly thought that the world is desperate for this Technology! It seems not! Too many are happy to live in ignorance as long as X-Factor is on the telle and they have Deep Fred Chips to feed their faces with!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 08, 2015, 06:48:07 PM

It saddens me how people react to this technology!

Many People simply just don't want to see it, don't want to accept it, refuse to accept the simple Science that we already currently accept in Our "Electrical Generators", are out right scared of it!

I honestly thought that the world is desperate for this Technology! It seems not! Too many are happy to live in ignorance as long as X-Factor is on the telle and they have Deep Fred Chips to feed their faces with!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Chris ,

The story tells us that acceptance of the unknown has always caused some friction with the scientific community. Tesla repeatedly targeted by identical situations. And what happened to this man who gave a incalculable contribution to society in general? I need not tell you the rest ...
See Chris the society grow and is educated to consume , not to ask  or understand how the things work .
Only a minority can see what others not see, and not everybody  are ready to accept what is designated and writed at so many years can be "reformulated" and improved.
Now change a little the subject .
did you now anything more "relevanting " about the Thomas Moray technology and the particularity of their circuit ?
I need to now about a thing in particularly. I know the Thomas Moray use in their circuit  a coil like "partened" or  "Edward Leedskalnin" style ,like you want to call .  I see a thing that intrigue me . when i use the "kickback" to drive the hv coil, the HV output have the same property that moray talk about , the capacity to throw the glass . is very strange behavior, but is not induction , i have the gauss meter to measure and i can asure that is not a magnetic field , because the reads are simple 0 .

If you can give me you opinion i will appreciate.

greetings

EMJunkie

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 08, 2015, 08:03:56 PM
Chris ,

The story tells us that acceptance of the unknown has always caused some friction with the scientific community. Tesla repeatedly targeted by identical situations. And what happened to this man who gave a incalculable contribution to society in general? I need not tell you the rest ...
See Chris the society grow and is educated to consume , not to ask  or understand how the things work .
Only a minority can see what others not see, and not everybody  are ready to accept what is designated and writed at so many years can be "reformulated" and improved.
Now change a little the subject .

Hi Nelsonrochaa,

Yes, it is sad, and true!

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 08, 2015, 08:03:56 PM

did you now anything more "relevanting " about the Thomas Moray technology and the particularity of their circuit ?
I need to now about a thing in particularly. I know the Thomas Moray use in their circuit  a coil like "partened" or  "Edward Leedskalnin" style ,like you want to call .  I see a thing that intrigue me . when i use the "kickback" to drive the hv coil, the HV output have the same property that moray talk about , the capacity to throw the glass . is very strange behavior, but is not induction , i have the gauss meter to measure and i can asure that is not a magnetic field , because the reads are simple 0 .

If you can give me you opinion i will appreciate.

greetings

I have seen some strange effects, but I do not wish to discuss. Sorry, just a path I currently do not wish to go down, not yet.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org