Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 10, 2015, 01:28:03 AM
Again MarkE, all your belief's and Assumptions not ever provable on your part!

I have never given you any Measurements!

I have never given you anything but Solid Science, backed up by Experiment, that shows the same result every time.
LOL, your self-contradictions are quite humorous.  The fact remains that you have no evidence that supports your claims.  You are all hat and no cattle.

But Assume all you like! I find it Funny!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: Assuming I am negating, modifying, or implying anything to any of the "Laws" of science that is not simply Engineering them for use, to do work, is merely speculation on your part.

That's all I am doing, I am USING the "Law's" of Science for practical use, to perform Work!

In other words, applying practical Engineering to the very same "Law's" you refuse to Challenge!
You can't change any natural laws.  And you have failed to show the extraordinary behaiors you claim.  What you have done is to demonstrate that you don't measure properly.  All your claims are GIGO.

EMJunkie

Quote from: idegen on June 10, 2015, 06:06:22 PM
Chris!
You're a real cattle!
Human rule is not carved in stone.
It never will be.
Everything changes.
Everything is relative.
but:
The fundamental law of nature is eternal.
There are no written or set in stone.
XVI. century modern versions of perpetual motion concepts are made today.
All bullshit.
Lenz law: action and reaction.
This version of Newton's law of electromagnetic.
Neutral power does not create anything.
Do you understand?
Continue to move on, man!
No longer bother circles.
I wrote down what I wanted.
Topic closed my part.
I wish you success!
Points. :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

@Idegen - Some of what you write, I like, some is mindless madness!

It is possible that the Human Race just might be the smartest, known, Species on this planet! Why is it that you think it impossible to Engineer Lenz's Law?

In time, each Partnered Output Coil, as long as the Partnered Output Coil's are carrying a Current, will each exhibit exactly the same Ampere Turns, they have to! If an Input, was the exciting current, to make small changes in time for each Ampere Turn in our Partnered Output Coils, then the Partnered Output Coils, would compensate, "Generate" Electricity according to known proven workable simple Laws of Science, that MarkE claims are being broken/refuted/disputed!

As of today, you, the reader have Videos, reports from multiple people, documents, all showing this exact Technology! Working!!! Right NOW!!!

So, dispute, refute, have a cry baby, Sook yourself Silly... But its real! Its here, its simple! Its Cheap! and its Free!!! Real Working Technology that has the potential to change the world forever!

The only catch, is you have to learn it, Build it, and pay it forward!!! Let our Children be Free and theirs! Do your Bit for Humanity now before its too late!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: I have been here, helping, offering advice where I can, most of the time.

EMJunkie

@All - A partial List of devices known, all using the same technology I am:  (Not all Over Unity but most are)

Amplifying Transformer - Y. B. F. J. Groeneveld - 1927
Clemente Figuera - An electrical generator
Bill Alek - Split Flux Transformer
Magnetic resonance energy source - Alexander Naidenov
Alperen Magnetic Dragless Generator - Attila ALPEREN
Daniel McFarland Cook
Lester J. Hendershot
Andrey Melnichenko – Ferromagnetic Free Energy Generation
Igor Sokolov - Russes: Игорь Соколовский
Gennady Markov - Bidirectional Current Transformer
Paul Raymond Jensen – The UDT Transformer.
Sergdo - Sergey Dobrozhansky - Russes: Сергей Доброжанский
Mykhaylo Balush - Transformer testing: ''Free energy'' transformer.
Mishail1971 - Free Energy Transformer
Alexander Frolov - A Toroidal Over-Unity Generator
Earl Koenig
Raymond Kromrey - The Kromrey Converter

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

I mean, to you, the reader:

140 W input and 1200 W output

Published at first in New Energy News, USA, June 1994, p.9
Now, as wrote Dr. Hartmann, some research group from Germany tested it for over-unity, and it is working for 140 W input and 1200 W output, so it is the over-unity system, and it will be patented in Germany. Look text after my paper here or email to Dr. Hartmann.
From 1994 to present time I can not find any serious investor to patent it for Russia or as International patent. Perhaps you know who is interested? Let do it at last.
Some demonstartion for this idea was made in 1996, look photos and my report from New Ideas in Natural Sciences Conference.

URL: http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/ph-machine.htm

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

picowatt

Until you read the article and see that it actually (and supposedly) took 1076W to produce 1200 watts (not 140).  Without seeing any additional info regarding measurements and the methods used to make them, it is way more likely that there was measurement error than there was OU.  Yes, proper measurements do indeed matter, else no claim whatsoever can be made (or believed).

Why do people believe that if input power only increases slightly when a load is applied or if a secondary is shorted that this somehow indicates OU?  More often, it means the device is very inefficient when not loaded.  As well, a shorted secondary rarely produces a maximum load on that secondary, as some would have us believe. 

PW