Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 13, 2015, 06:02:56 PM
Neither have invisible unicorn sacrifices been considered.  There is absolutely no new information that EMJ has brought to the table:  NONE.
answer
Seems that information to you and for some minority is irrelevant . Did you try think if other persons think the same about that  ?
Seems not .
If you have information to bring to the table then please do so.  So far you have not and neither has EMJ.

It is a fool's errand.  Good luck to you because TINSTAAFL rules.

answer
Who talk about input nothing and output something ? ...?  Me ? Chris ?  It will depend how you and some of other guys will continue manipulate this conversation .
Apparently you do not understaand TINSTAAFL.

There are lots of ways to improve efficiency of various devices.  There are lots of ways to harvest energy available around us.

answer
And is not what we want to improve ?
Did you know all possibles improvements  that can make possible to harvest energy ? You are the man . really! because i don't no , and think the most viewers of this forum.
Which gets you where with respect to EMJ's refuted claims?
I have facts and evidence that support my position.  EMJ does not.
answer
You have your facts face at your knowledge , or based in a simulation in a simulator circuit  or by the feedback of someone ? Did you test personally ?
I don't need to, the conventional view has been upheld in all reliable tests.  It is up to the challenger to present contrary evidence.  EMJ has not done so.

I know the answer . You simple don't need test because you already know , all the behaviors of this type of circuit . cool for you
Yes, cool for me.  Now how about you ante up with more than empty rhetoric?

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: picowatt on June 13, 2015, 08:43:01 PM
Different from what?

What, exactly, is your scope capture supposed to be demonstrating?

PW

Absolutely nothing to show or supposed to demonstrate nothing :) is a simple scope capture  of the tank oscillation of my circuit of
"partner coils" circuit. The difference is that scope shot is circuit running with only 27 milliwatts  , and is a response to Mark about ever results can be different.
I didn't use amplificator, signal generator  or sine wave signal. If you see very close the wave (is only one channel) seems at some "freq" another wave intercept the main wave .

What, exactly, is your scope capture supposed to be demonstrating?
All the results can vary it will depend many factors so is not so simple make comparison .

bye

nelsonrochaa

Hi Milehigh,
You are a persistent guy :)  and i like , because a persistent guy too.
At the moment i consider that i waste so much time try discuss nothing , because we are simple stopped in much personal and divided  opinions.
As i say for me is important ear the work of other people , to improve too.
You and some ppl dont see anything in this topic that can be relevant , or a improve , ok . the results of everybody are different too.
Chris say that is possible design cop 1.7 circuits with "partned coils" and simple share experiences to everybody.
For me the most important is make "work" with the more economical way.
But seems is not important because as Mark said It is already known today and since there are many ways of doing this.

It seems that what is at issue here is the judgment of someone.
But is not important at this moment .

Thanks

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MarkE on June 13, 2015, 11:18:42 PM
If you have information to bring to the table then please do so.  So far you have not and neither has EMJ.Apparently you do not understaand TINSTAAFL.Which gets you where with respect to EMJ's refuted claims?I don't need to, the conventional view has been upheld in all reliable tests.  It is up to the challenger to present contrary evidence.  EMJ has not done so.Yes, cool for me.  Now how about you ante up with more than empty rhetoric?

Hi Mark ,
You are fine man ?
You think I'm going to play your game?
I do not like games, are wasting my time is precious.
And as this is the cat and mouse game, it's a waste of time for me, for everyone, and moreover I am generous.
I leave up to you to play alone.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: ATOM1 on June 13, 2015, 09:38:17 PM
What happened to simplicity ?????

So as I am trying to grasp a so called simplicity there is 3 fields A E H with H as the one that will cancel out one or both of the other 2 That is simple I can get my brain into all 3 hahah .... But These A and E fields or positive and negative have some dielectric constant to them caused buy the moment of the creation of there atoms from super nova ect ...... This moment of creation sets up the hidden vectors and to tap into them bingo free atomic dielectric energy ....

That's simple ! But the complexity is when you try and make one ! These fields change there dielectric free energy vector from the way we wound the wire and how we set up the coupling charge . So The dielectric constant we want to tap into has a G spot hahahahahah

Ok ! The harmonics of strings ! They all have g spots hahah at the 5th 7th 12th note in there scale ! So am I right in presuming that if you find the natural resonate frequency one can than find where the harmonics are on the coil ????????? Hit it and send it into a feed back circuit amp but instead of a speaker as a load we use a light bulb ...

Photon emission is liberated at a lower energy level due to the high hz of the new harmonic standing wave function super imposed onto the coil..... I do this with my electric guitar sometimes I use a wooden box instead of an amp ... So wood will be the lowest of the harmonic boundaries to located along the periodic path of elements.... All the rest up to all the metals need fine tuning ! I can work out a complete harmonic foot  print for the elements and use the numbers of free electrons to calculated harmonic response along any coil ...

But due to harmonic response of all dielectric boundaries inter phasing will be difficult due to that all mass is dielectrically entangled so it would need some rather strange box to isolate them all in ... Take them out of the box and the results will be different depending on the harmonics the dielectric of the conductor interact with prior to a new standing harmonic is set up on the coils ....................................

Any standard formula of this kind is not available due to these interactions of dielectric harmonic vector velocities so you need a box to find them all in ......... The box its self has its own set of harmonics so it will need to be a special shape that is coherent to the H vector as to block all on wanted interference as to finally set the standard formula for all elements in the periodic table................................

I just need a little help With the H vector ???????????? Is it a modal scale monopole dielectric ???????? I have a monopole coil hahahah

I think I might be good at this hahahahahahahahahahahah ????????????????

Taking into account the expansion of space and time I fill very confident to locate all of them starting with negative hydrogen ! THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT AS ITS THE STARTING POINT.........

Regards

ATOM1

We have a poet in the forum! :)