Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Atom1:

I will answer your question, and I am also asking you a question myself:

Please tell us how a coil works.  Please write up a description of about five or six full paragraphs minimum in your own words in order to demonstrate your technical competency to us.

QuoteI asked you a question show me your formula of how an electron is created from nothing ?

The answer to your question is that there is no formula.

Are you not satisfied with my answer?  Okay fine, then please answer your question for us so that we can all be enlightened.  I would suggest to you that your answer be at least three or four full paragraphs in length, preferably more.

Looking forward to reading your two comprehensive answers to the two questions posted above.  This is an opportunity for you to teach us and enlighten us.

Looking forward to reading your insights.

MileHigh

MarkE

What is sad is that for months claims have been made for free energy with zero substantiation.  Hooking up a transformer such that two secondaries buck simply places the induced voltages in opposition.  If the windings are identical then the net voltage is zero.  All that EMJ has ever shown is that he has funny ideas about how to use his test equipment.

MileHigh

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on June 16, 2015, 03:41:42 PM
Hi emjunkie, are you just now coming to the conclusion that there is a malevolent et/interdimensional presence messing with humanity.
They are a minority though in the universe, so they will not be harassing humanity for ever, thank god.
peace love light

SkyWatcher123, Mr. peace love and light:

You are a chicken-shit because you have tried to pull off this stunt multiple times and when you are challenged on it you never respond.  STOP your nonsensical fantasy that "there are evil forces" on this forum.  Be a GROWN MAN and act like one.  You just wank away with your little etheral fantasies like some mind-numbed free energy hippy, it's ridiculous nonsense.

Get your "interdimensional presence" back to reality and stop the "malevolent forces" mental masturbation.

Do NOT play that game with me again.  Are you going to cower in the corner one more time because you can't cope with the "bad vibes?"  Just be real, try that for a change.

MileHigh

tinman

It would seem that a bucking coil arrangement dose indeed add energy to a system. My test over the years have shown this to be true,but all my devices that use this arrangement are mechanical--E.G-,motors,generators.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 18, 2015, 06:36:27 AM
What is sad is that for months claims have been made for free energy with zero substantiation.  Hooking up a transformer such that two secondaries buck simply places the induced voltages in opposition.  If the windings are identical then the net voltage is zero.  All that EMJ has ever shown is that he has funny ideas about how to use his test equipment.

MarkE - This is classical Ignorance! Its classically Funny!!!

How about you take a seat, rest the Mouth and then try to concentrate, try to learn something new! Something that is so obvious that its impossible to see without using a large amount of Intuition!

First, if you think Convention and breath Convention and stick to the RULES without any exploration of POSSIBILITIES then you're Humped from day one!

Second, dismissing what you can not possibly understand is just an action of a foolish person.

Third, happy to be stuck in Mud, never achieving anything new or fantastic, then this field is not for you!

You have been given all the detail you need! Partnered Output Coils are the answer to the entire thing.
   1: One Coil wound Clock Wise
   2: One Coil wound Counter Clock Wise
   3: Connected as I have repeatedly shown.

Simply bring about an excitation, a Magnetic Field changing in time!

If you're smart enough to put this together, you will find that there is no standard Transformer Theory or Diagram's that can explain this, the way it works.

Back in 2011 I showed to the public for the first time these effects! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJsVSMQqCOM

This device incorporates the exact same technologies that you need to think about to make this work! Its Simple, its Cheap, its very Cost effective! It WORKS!!!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org