Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Conspiracy Of Overunity And Overunity Reasearch

Started by TommeyLReed, January 20, 2015, 09:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Well Mark ,where I grew up we had this thing called due process ,and wE also found out pretty early
That to assume is a very good way to make an ASS out of U and ME.

I never "ASS U ME "and I always support due process .
No exceptions in my world ,and I never have to look over my shoulder or worry about who I might meet on the street.
I'm not a fascist....

But that's just me...
As they say in the big house Mark

"YOU DO YOU "

Who knows with your attitude in a world of do process you just might end up in a big house.
Keep Rollin those dice baby..

Or were you not aware it is a crime to call a man a thief a liar and a fraud with out evidence to the contrary ,you are truly a man of faith,the likes of which this pilgrim has never seen.....

Respectfully
Chet

PS
As TinMan and myself (and many others) have mentioned
You write things as fact which were never mentioned by the person you are conversing with
You do this on a regular basis and have since the first time I engaged you.

You obviously have much more time to play...games.

In this case you will be playing with yourself ,I have no time for your silly games.
Translation
Good bye

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on January 23, 2015, 04:41:30 AM
Well Mark ,where I grew up we had this thing called due process ,and wE also found out pretty early
That to assume is a very good way to make an ASS out of U and ME.
Where I grew up we learned these things called: critical reasoning and science.  We also learned the difference between various standards of proof.

I never assume and I always support due process .
You have demosntrated that claim to be false many times.
No exceptions in my world ,and I never have to look over my shoulder or worry about who I might meet on the street.
That's fantastic!  You fear neither muggers nor the dreaded yet elusive Men In Black.  Good for you.  When visiting big cities do you carry a machete ala Crocodile Dundee?  Now that's a knife!

But that's just me...
As they say in the big house Mark

"YOU DO YOU "
Are you quoting from personal experience?

Who knows with your attitude in a world of do process you just might end up in a big house.
Keep Rollin those dice baby..
Oooh veiled threats.  I thought that attempts at intimidation were supposed to be a Men In Black, NWO sort of thing.  Chet, who thought you had such things in you?

Or were you not aware it is a crime to call a man a thief a liar and a fraud with out evidence to the contrary
Are you accusing me of committing a crime, or are you trying to let suggestion do your heavy lifting for you?

Respectfully
Chet

PS
As TinMan and myself (and many others) have mentioned
You write things as fact which were never mentioned by the person you are conversing with
You do this on a regular basis and have since the first time I engaged you.
Kindly cite an example.

You obviously have much more time to play...games.

In this case you will be playing with yourself ,I have no time for your silly games.
And yet here you are.

ramset

Here I give an example,it is not as jaw dropping as those I've seen you do to TinMan or myself or others on a regular basis.
But it was here for the taking

Veiled threats.....

You say that I am threatening you in some way because of the way I live my life....

The law states a man is entitled to do process ,it is not open to assumptions ,feelings or hunches
These things have no place in law,I have read those words many times from yourself Mark E.

YOU DO YOU ". and roll the dice and walk by faith ,it's what you do every day...
You talk out of both sides of your mouth,where ever it happens to suit your fancy.

I came back to share some unfinished business between us,where you were saying that I was intimating some nonsense about atoms
And you the all knowing we're straitening me out

I brought you a movie,  you'll notice that the recent model of the atom looks different in the latest rendering
No longer is it thought that 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the atom is empty space
Now it has magic too.....like pixy dust inside ,in and out of exsistence 

And to rule out an ether,aether or some other contributing force to this atomic reality would be more arrogance  than I would allow even a deity such as yourself on these pages.....

You'll have to cut and paste.....

How Small Is An Atom? Spoiler: Very Small

. - YouTubewww.youtube.com/watch?v=_lNF3_30lUE

Enjoy

Respectfully (always)
Chet
Ps
Now it is goodbye (on this thread and to you)
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on January 23, 2015, 06:04:31 AM
Here I give an example,it is not as jaw dropping as those I've seen you do to TinMan or myself or others on a regular basis.
But it was here for the taking

Veiled threats.....

You say that I am threatening you in some way because of the way I live my life....
Really?  Let's see the quote in context where I supposedly did such a thing.  You asserted that I may find myself "in a big house".  You asserted this right after claiming that certain types of speech are a crime.  You are free to try and make yourself clear or wallow in your own muddy words.  It matters not to me.

The law states a man is entitled to do process ,it is not open to assumptions ,feelings or hunches
What law are you citing there Chet?  Or, are you making assumptions and jumping to conclusions, things you claim not to do.
These things have no place in law,I have read those words many times from yourself Mark E.
What things have no place in law Chet?  Kindly be specific.

YOU DO YOU ". and roll the dice and walk by faith ,it's what you do every day...
I am sorry Chet, you are again not being specific.
You talk out of both sides of your mouth,where ever it happens to suit your fancy.
Again, you make allegations against me, and again, I ask that you cite specific examples.

I came back to share some unfinished business between us,where you were saying that I was intimating some nonsense about atoms
Do you have some unfinished business Chet?  Perhaps it is some shoe businesss.  Perhaps it is even some red shoe business.  Who is to say? Because you aren't saying.
And you the all knowing we're straitening me out
You have suggested that there is something magical about an atom or atoms remaining in a particular energy state.  I asked you several times if you believe that atoms continuosly dissipate energy.  I still haven't had the courtesy of a straight answer from you.

I brought you a movie,  you'll notice that the recent model of the atom looks different in the latest rendering
Movies can be entertaining.
No longer is it thought that 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the atom is empty space
It's massive overunity space!
Now it has magic too.....like pixy dust inside ,in and out of exsistence 
And what "it" are you referring to Chet?  Are you claiming that atoms blink in and out of existence?

And to rule out an ether,aether or some other contributing force to this atomic reality would be more arrogance  than I would allow even a deity such as yourself on these pages.....
Are you now criticizing an opinion that you have yet to ask of me?  That would be, what's the word for that, it's coming now, oh yeah:  assumption.  Remember assumption Chet?  You said that you never assume.  Oh, well.  Check that one off your list of virtues.  Now, if you provide allowances to deities, does that mean that you see yourself as some kind of super deity?  Does Sterling Allan know that you are competing with him?

You'll have to cut and paste.....

How Small Is An Atom? Spoiler: Very Small

. - YouTubewww.youtube.com/watch?v=_lNF3_30lUE

Enjoy

Respectfully (always)
Chet
Ps
Now it is goodbye (on this thread and to you)
Wow, atoms are small.  Who would have thought?

ramset

Tom
I know that this path is wrought with opinions , we are all entitled to those.

I know the line between the possible and the impossible seems etched in stone by some,  in science things magically appear and disappear all the time , only  to appear later on when yet another invented or make believe particle just doesn't quite fit the math equation .

fact is Tom ....in science there really are no facts....

here is just a snip from a mind that will not be trapped by the boundaries of the cage/ box.
Lorentz invariance, lorentz covariance, by Miles Mathis
http://milesmathis.com/phon.html

it pays to pay attention ,and keep an open mind.

Chet

Thanks Grandma