Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2nd law violation:new battery type "poor man's Karpen"

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, January 29, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonfrommanahawkin1

dieter,

i'm not a chemist to know for sure but once the layer from the reaction forms the magnesium will then stop reacting and then you can start the timer to find and calculate overunity. i know the layer forms a OH layer. but using other forms of metals, you can save yourself the time to wait for the layer to form.

thanks for the birthday wishes
Jon

dieter

Semiconducting properties of metal oxides are a real thing. There is even a guy who's doing a negative resistance oscillator with zinc oxide, what was the site again? sparkbangboom.com? No, :

www.sparkbangbuzz.com/els/ntype-nr-el.htm

he's got some cool stuff there.
BR

jonfrommanahawkin1

thats some good stuff right there. im not very good at making circuits but that is my next step.

and quick update, ive fired up the scaled up version of the karpen and it will run a 2.5 watt led at about quarter brightness and at standing rest before a load 17.25v then 6ma and falling. after letting the layers form for 12 hours im calling an average of a half a watt

i ran the numbers for 14v 4ma because that seems to be my average reading without long rest times.and with the total mass of the magnesium overunity will be passed at 40 days from now

profitis has the numbers and is double checking me  so i may revise this later.

ill be editing the video next week for you guys to see how i did it but i'm not sure if doubling the size would be effective here or starting testing with new materials. ill decide that later

if it wasn't  my birthday weekend id work on it over the weekend but i've decided to have an adult headache instead

all the best
jon

Pirate88179

Jon:

Happy Birthday!

Hey, be careful up there.  N.J. now allows you to only drink 2 beers before being taxed at 26% of your gross income when you crack open the 3rd beer, ha ha.

Seriously, have a good one.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

Quote from: jonfrommanahawkin1 on February 06, 2015, 08:15:20 PM
thats some good stuff right there. im not very good at making circuits but that is my next step.

and quick update, ive fired up the scaled up version of the karpen and it will run a 2.5 watt led at about quarter brightness and at standing rest before a load 17.25v then 6ma and falling. after letting the layers form for 12 hours im calling an average of a half a watt

i ran the numbers for 14v 4ma because that seems to be my average reading without long rest times.and with the total mass of the magnesium overunity will be passed at 40 days from now

profitis has the numbers and is double checking me  so i may revise this later.

ill be editing the video next week for you guys to see how i did it but i'm not sure if doubling the size would be effective here or starting testing with new materials. ill decide that later

if it wasn't  my birthday weekend id work on it over the weekend but i've decided to have an adult headache instead

all the best
jon

Maybe you should run the numbers again.

14V x 4mA = 56 milliWatts, not "half a watt".
17.25V x 6mA = a bit over one-tenth of a watt.

Am I missing something here?

(Happy birthday, by the way..., hope your head feels better...)