Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

crystal radio: the first real free energy device

Started by franco malgarini, February 16, 2015, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: telecom on March 13, 2015, 12:19:57 PM
High-intensity ionizing radiation in air can produce a visible ionized air glow of telltale bluish-purplish color. The glow can be observed e.g. during criticality accidents, around mushroom clouds shortly after a nuclear explosion, or inside of a damaged nuclear reactor like during the Chernobyl disaster.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_damage#Effects_on_gases

You seem to compare an elephant with a mouse.

Of course a high intensity radiation in air can surely produces what is described, no doubt.

In the spark detector video the particle source is nowhere near as strong as would be needed for those spectacular phenomena associated with high intensity radiation, this is why a HV supply was used.

It is interesting you disregard all what I wrote.  Please do experiments and come back how the current draw of a HV supply increases when you place a particle source near to an airgap and the airgap fires as shown in the video.

Gyula

telecom

Quote from: gyulasun on March 13, 2015, 01:31:19 PM
You seem to compare an elephant with a mouse.

Of course a high intensity radiation in air can surely produces what is described, no doubt.

In the spark detector video the particle source is nowhere near as strong as would be needed for those spectacular phenomena associated with high intensity radiation, this is why a HV supply was used.

It is interesting you disregard all what I wrote.  Please do experiments and come back how the current draw of a HV supply increases when you place a particle source near to an airgap and the airgap fires as shown in the video.

Gyula
Ionizing properties of radiation were discovered in the 19the century,  remember the experiment with  electroscope???

pomodoro

It all boils  down to this: No matter how many zillions of ions and electrons the alpha makes, you can't make them form a current of their own to power a load. You can't direct them using a potential and get a current just from the ions/electrons through a load.  There are some alpha voltaic and beta voltaic patents but the power is negligible. Try it your rock, if you succeed, you will have achieved something great.

Edit, I'm not if the circuit below could work. Will the big plate shield the field from the smaller plates or will the zillions of ions and electrons be attracted to the plates and power the load? Will any current be drained from the supply?  In any case something like this is what you need, you cant have the 8000V directly powering a device with the aid of the ions/electrons.

gyulasun

Quote from: pomodoro on March 14, 2015, 12:26:43 AM
It all boils  down to this: No matter how many zillions of ions and electrons the alpha makes, you can't make them form a current of their own to power a load. You can't direct them using a potential and get a current just from the ions/electrons through a load.  There are some alpha voltaic and beta voltaic patents but the power is negligible. Try it your rock, if you succeed, you will have achieved something great. 

I think that is correct.

Edit, I'm not if the circuit below could work. Will the big plate shield the field from the smaller plates or will the zillions of ions and electrons be attracted to the plates and power the load? Will any current be drained from the supply?  In any case something like this is what you need, you cant have the 8000V directly powering a device with the aid of the ions/electrons.

I think it all depends on how many particles are able to penetrate through the big plates. The more of them can, the higher the current draw from the 8000 V supply becomes.
I editied your drawing to make the wires appear with a better contrast.
More or less, your drawing resembles a kind of multielectrode electric valve like a pentode where the outside supply voltage is between the anode  (+ in your drawing and the cathode (- in your drawing) and 'big' plates could be the supressor grid and the  screen grid.  OF course the alpha particle source would replace the electron emitting real cathode of this pentode.

Gyula