Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity transformer effect

Started by tinman, March 02, 2015, 06:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Bob Smith on March 02, 2015, 03:51:56 PM
Tinman,
Perhaps you already know this...  If the winding in your primary were 1/4 the size/weight of that in your secondary, would you not then get resonance in both sets of windings?
I am thinking of course, of Tesla's Magnifying transmitter.

But maybe you're not looking for resonance on both coils.
According to Eric Dollard, any time we drive a coil to resonance, we separate the dielectric component to one end and the magnetic/current component to the other end:
How to access the dielectric component might be a question worth entertaining.
Bob
All the magnetism shifts to one end?  In what universe does that happen?  Dollard is a nutter who makes outrageous declarations for beer money.

TinselKoala

tinman

Please remember that as the title states, I will be showing an ou effect-not some device that will be saving man kind. I suspect the effect is some how being generated by the SG, although at this time im not sure how.
All this will be shown in the next video, which I will put together and post when I get back home-w b ich may be as late as friday--》the joys off long haul runs.

Jimboot

Quote from: MarkE on March 02, 2015, 04:18:36 PM
All the magnetism shifts to one end?  In what universe does that happen?  Dollard is a nutter who makes outrageous declarations for beer money.
You say that like it's a bad thing

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on March 02, 2015, 04:18:36 PM
Then explain as to how the secondary rings so strongly,while the primary coil dose not-->even though they are wound on the same core-one coil one end,and the other coil the other end.
The ringing shows an alternating voltage across the coil,and as far as i know,the magnetic field must be changing polarity to create this alternating voltage- +/- voltage. So if this is the case,then why dose not the primary also ring due to inductive coupling with the secondary?.

Seems to me that there dose indeed seem to be a case where only the secondary half of the core has an oscillating magnetic field-->although i do find this hard to believe myself ???