Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY CIRCUIT ??

Started by magnetman12003, March 09, 2015, 05:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enjoykin

Hello Magnetman  :D

Tell me winding configuration for L1,L2, L3 coils.  Does L1 - L2 are bucking coils - one CW direction - other CCW or vice versa ?? What about winding direction of L3 ?? Will be nice if you show photo of your coils.

Look at picture. I think you have used 2nd magnet configuration. Any more info ??

Ok to be honest i want to know did you made SCALAR-MAGNETIC FILELD using famous Dr.Genady Nikolaev Siberian Colia configuration ??

To explain:

I suppose center rotation of magnet is between L1 and L2 and perpendiculary to L1,L2 . Suppose magnet configuration is like on 3rd picture. This means your coils should have reverse poles with respect to magnet poles.  In this case you will get perfect Siberian Colia Scalar Magnetic Filed generator with maximum at magnet axis which is his center of rotation. H+,H- (vector fileds) will be cancelled and powerful scalar filed will be generated and with easy spin your magnet. What is interesting magnet will continuously accelerate himself untill crash or fly away.

Reg.
Enjoykin !!

magnetman12003

Quote from: Groundloop on March 20, 2015, 12:51:43 AM
Hi Magnetman,

I did a copy of your circuit drawing by using Windows Paint.
Is the attached drawing correct?

Also, can you post a picture of your L1/L2 coil?
Did you use any core material in your L1/L2 coil?

EDIT: Corrected the drawing to show a B7A neon bulb.
Hi,  I Love your drawing! Thanks for posting.  Its correct except the coil is a stock spool with factory twisted wires on it.
Its called cross connect wire and comes in a 1,000 foot spool ready to use.  All that's needed is to remove enough wire until what's left on the spool measures 19 ohms through each of the two twisted wires on the spool.  You must buy a spool with 2 twisted wires on it.  Some spools are larger so look for a spool on Ebay that measures 6 inches in diameter and about  2 1/4 thick. That's standard.

You might have to re spool the factory twisted wire to get to the inside ends.  Don't wind L1 on top of L2
L1 and L2 are already twist wound on the factory spool for you.  Its  very simple doing.  AIR CORE NO IRON
The diametric magnet is a ring magnet and rotates above the twisted L1/L2 wire spool coil .  The smaller ring magnets spin a lot faster but I have excellent luck using a rater expensive 2 inch diametric ring which has tremendous flux lines.

I hope this info clears things up.

magnetman12003

Quote from: Enjoykin on March 20, 2015, 06:55:33 AM
Hello Magnetman  :D

Tell me winding configuration for L1,L2, L3 coils.  Does L1 - L2 are bucking coils - one CW direction - other CCW or vice versa ?? What about winding direction of L3 ?? Will be nice if you show photo of your coils.

Look at picture. I think you have used 2nd magnet configuration. Any more info ??

Ok to be honest i want to know did you made SCALAR-MAGNETIC FILELD using famous Dr.Genady Nikolaev Siberian Colia configuration ??

To explain:

I suppose center rotation of magnet is between L1 and L2 and perpendiculary to L1,L2 . Suppose magnet configuration is like on 3rd picture. This means your coils should have reverse poles with respect to magnet poles.  In this case you will get perfect Siberian Colia Scalar Magnetic Filed generator with maximum at magnet axis which is his center of rotation. H+,H- (vector fileds) will be cancelled and powerful scalar filed will be generated and with easy spin your magnet. What is interesting magnet will continuously accelerate himself untill crash or fly away.

Reg.
Enjoykin !!
Hi,
I already had a 2 inch diametric magnet spin at 6,000 rpms with a couple of  regular skate bearings.
Using the all ceramic skate bearings I could exceed that speed but shut down the setup as I was afraid the magnet would fly apart.
L3 is simply a 80 ohm car relay coil and can be bought for less than two dollars.  Its function is to keep the current down in the Tip 35C transistor.   Its not a part of L1/L2.   Only the 80 ohm coil contacts are used on L3.

Groundloop

Hi Magnetman,

Thank you for posting information about the coils. I have corrected my drawing of your circuit
and attached the new drawing here.

Alex.