Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY CIRCUIT ??

Started by magnetman12003, March 09, 2015, 05:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Quote from: Void on March 20, 2015, 05:17:53 AM
@magnetman12003:
I believe you are using twisted pair cross connect (bell wire) for L1 and L2, but you say have
them wound as inner and outer windings? I don't get how the two wires  for L1 and L2 can be a twisted pair,
but be wound as separate inner and outer windings? Can you clarify?
What are you using for a load to test with?
When your load is connected, what is the input current draw from the 24VDC power supply?

All the best...

L1 and L2 are already wound twisted together right on the factory spool.  L1 being one wire and L2 the other wire.  A pair with 4 ends and one continuous twisted length winding on the spool. Inner winding is the pair of wires that start first on the spool core.  The outer pair of wires finishes on the outside of the spool. The wires are color coded already with PVC
insulation from the factory.  The input current draw is 1/2 amp.

magnetman12003

Quote from: Groundloop on March 22, 2015, 03:31:14 AM
Hi Magnetman,

Thank you for posting information about the coils. I have corrected my drawing of your circuit
and attached the new drawing here.

Alex.

Hi Alex, 
Can you send me your easy to understand circuit link to me at 65t@comcast.net   I am unable to make a copy of it from the Over unity posting.

magnetman12003

Quote from: yg_34 on March 22, 2015, 06:38:50 AM
As I remember it should be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyTxYD_pYic

You are correct.  That's what the coil looks like and I have the magnet spinning over the coil.
You don't need a circuit switch.   Flip the magnet with your finger and the circuit is powered automatically.  Stop the magnet by taking it away from the coil and the circuit stops.

Void

Quote from: magnetman12003 on March 22, 2015, 03:06:37 PM
L1 and L2 are already wound twisted together right on the factory spool.  L1 being one wire and L2 the other wire.  A pair with 4 ends and one continuous twisted length winding on the spool. Inner winding is the pair of wires that start first on the spool core.  The outer pair of wires finishes on the outside of the spool. The wires are color coded already with PVC
insulation from the factory.  The input current draw is 1/2 amp.

Thanks mate.
All the best

TinselKoala

Quote from: magnetman12003 on March 22, 2015, 04:14:51 PM
Hi Alex, 
Can you send me your easy to understand circuit link to me at 65t@comcast.net   I am unable to make a copy of it from the Over unity posting.

What happens when you click on the attachment link, below the image? Doesn't your computer give you the option to save the file when you do that?

You can also use any of a number of different programs to make a screenshot capture of anything that is displayed on your computer screen.