Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: Tinman
@ MarkE,TK,and MH.
Insted of saying rubbish,how would we go about building a resonant JT?

Watch  TK's video I posted,  and do the exact same thing, but instead of using a signal generator, use a variable resistor on the JT
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 21, 2015, 03:49:01 PM
I'm not entirely sure that a resonant condition is what is wanted in order to get more efficiency or higher output from a JT-type circuit. After all, a resonant tank stores energy, and as the tank components aren't perfect, they will inevitably be dissipating some of that stored energy in unwanted ways, like by Joule heating of the components and RF radiation, removing it from being available for "output".

It might be true that a resonant condition could enable a circuit to extract some energy from the "ambiance", like a tuned receiver of the electrosmog harvester or crystal radio type does, allowing some of this "outside" energy to be put to use by the circuit.

The old JT threads on this forum have a lot of information as to making JTs as efficient as possible by carefully tuning coils and circuitry. The closest thing to a "resonant JT" that I can think of is the Slayer Exciter-type solid-state Tesla coil kind of thing.
Resonant switching reduces switching in the switching transistor(s) and diode (if present).  An archetypical JT uses regenerative feedback to speed up switching edges, but still suffers losses due to switching the transistor off when the inductor current is at a maximum.  The "cool Joule" has even more switching loss as the switching is not regenerative.

sm0ky2

Reluctance = Henry ^ -1

It's not witchcraft,.. you can put away the torches and pitchforks

current flow through a center tapped transformer
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

TinselKoala

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 21, 2015, 10:12:57 PM
This is exactly the problem he had.... no one would listen to what the was saying, which is based on simple, well known inductor theory...
He evne built a 9-inch torroid and tried to show people, no one could figure out why it did what it did, despite his attempts to show it to them..
he eventually sold his patents and moved to L.A.

Where he buys his power from the local grid just like everybody else.

TinselKoala

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 21, 2015, 10:15:40 PM
Watch  TK's video I posted,  and do the exact same thing, but instead of using a signal generator, use a variable resistor on the JT

I just love it when people misrepresent my work. MH is 100 percent correct about the function of the Base resistor in the typical JT. It is used to set the optimum level of the Base drive signal. This has some effect on the frequency, but not by the mechanism you claim. Note the variable trimpot on the HVJT lighting up six NE-2s in series with spikes approaching 800 volts, from the single depleted AAA battery. As the battery voltage declines the trimpot can be adjusted slightly to maintain the proper drive level in the transistor.